Do you have a strong Account Management background within the SaaS or e-commerce industries?
Can you make complex products seem simple to our customers?
Then we want to hear from you today!
Feefo is an award-winning customer reviews and insights company, powered by innovative technology and smart, hardworking people. Our mission is to make every experience exceptional, everywhere, and that starts with helping businesses listen to their customers through feedback and reviews.
We believe in transparency – Feefo is different from other review platforms because we only collect verified feedback from people who have actually used a business. This means consumers can trust they’re basing their purchases on genuine feedback, and businesses can make important decisions based on the real opinions of their customers.
As the Client Development Consultant you will be:
- Accountable for identifying and generating commercial opportunities to build and grow existing client revenue within a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for increasing product adoption and generating leads across our client base in close partnership with the relevant Customer Success Manager (CSM) team member.
- Increasing revenue with a specific client portfolio to achieve / overachieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Working closely with the CSMs to understand the client's challenges, objectives and business goals.
- Taking on the role of Subject Matter Expert on Feefo products both existing and those on the Feefo product roadmap. They will drive new product adoption/grow revenue to support overall client retention.
- Sales/Account Management experience, within a SaaS or e-commerce related business.
- Track record selling within existing clients or new business successfully.
- Experience of using CRM databases.
- You should be commercially astute and enjoy liaising with senior level customers, communicating our product suite and initiating upsell deals with decision makers, whilst always providing feedback to teams internally.
- Competitive salary + commission
- Healthcare cash plan/Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Professional development - access to LinkedIn Learning and much more
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme