Are you passionate about building relationships and partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals? Want to work for a fast-paced technology company?
As an Account Manager, your role is to manage relationships with existing clients to ensure ongoing retention and client satisfaction, as well as raising Feefo’s profile/reputation and increasing opportunities for up-selling. This will include understanding the customer database, ensuring that clients are getting the most out of Feefo through best possible data structure, integration and logo-display across client websites, solving problems, maintaining regular contact and saving ‘at risk’ clients where possible.
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Due to our continued growth we now have an opportunity for a passionate, results driven, empathetic individual to join our team. You’ll have responsibility for managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of customers delivering a world class service, working with internal stakeholders communicating feedback to continually evolve and innovate our service and product.
- Pro-actively devlop relationships between the Feefo and the client including identifying key personnel and client motivation for using Feefo, then advising on product integration, data structure, use of reporting and any other issues that prevent a client from getting the most out of Feefo
- Respond to incoming client queries and problems from customers as required, including follow up actions as needed
- Work collaboratively with 1st and 2nd line support to maximise service and client engagement
- Ensure the Feefo logo and branding is used appropriately by clients, liaising with the marketing team to assist with enhancing the Feefo brand and name recognition across client sites
- Review and update the client database to ensure Feefo has up-to-date information about its clients that can be used for strategy, sales, brand and development purposes
- Advising clients how best to respond to customer feedback, how to maximise their response rates utilising our products, utilisation of our products to increase their customer insights and business growth.
- Delivering a value proposition and ROI to all clients
- Attend meetings and prepare presentations for or about Feefo as required
- Identify opportunities for upselling and new leads
- Identify and manage high risk clients within your portfolio to minimise churn
- Collect case studies and other evidence that can be used by sales and marketing teams
- You may be required to travel from time to time and meet with clients face to face (post-pandemic)
- You will have experience as an Account Manager or CSM within a SaaS tech, or start-up technology environment.
- Fantastic relationship skills and ability to build rapport with clients at all levels both on the phone, video and face to face
- Passionate about delivering a world class service partnering with clients to support them in achieving their goals
- Ability to work with internal key stakeholders to find and develop solutions
- Empathetic, resilient self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Competent with CRM systems
- A competitive salary.
- Great Location – Feefo’s US office is located in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District
- Happy to discuss remote working