ANNE BLAGDEN
Sheffield
Date of purchase: 05/21/2024
Bronze Single Trip
Great value for money as always Cant be be beaten in my estimation
Go Walkabout
We are happy you found the cost of the policy reasonable for the forth coming travel plans.
GB
GRAHAME BAKER
Tunbridge Wells
Date of purchase: 08/31/2023
Bronze Single Trip
It seems to tick all the right boxes for me!
SM
STEPHEN MYALL
South Coast
Date of purchase: 06/10/2023
Bronze Single Trip
Returning Customer. Covers what I want. Never claimed, but a claim will be the proof of the product.
ANNE BLAGDEN
Date of purchase: 05/18/2023
Bronze Single Trip
The best value for money after comparing many options
AVRIL BARCLAY
Watford
Date of purchase: 11/12/2022
Bronze Single Trip
Fourth time I have used Walk About. Always excellent service and so reasonably priced. Ideal for my single journey travel.
Date of purchase: 10/17/2022
Bronze Single Trip
Seems to be very good. I have never had to make a claim, so cant comment on how they handle things.
Date of purchase: 06/29/2022
Bronze Single Trip
Exactly what I needed. Thank you.
2 years ago
The Bronze single trip policy is well suited for short trips away from the UK.
Date of purchase: 03/31/2022
Bronze Single Trip
I bought travel ins. Value for money. Thank you.
2 years ago
The Bronze policy is a standard policy that is adequate for most travellers requirements
IS
IAN SMITH
Ayrshire Scotland
Date of purchase: 12/31/2019
Bronze Single Trip
I just found your service excellent
4 years ago
Thank you so much for letting us know, that's fantastic to hear!
CW
CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS
Date of purchase: 08/28/2019
Bronze Single Trip
Excellent service, friendly helpful staff.
4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback, which is much-appreciated! We always do our best to provide helpful, efficient service, so it's great to hear that you were so impressed :-)
About Go Walkabout
Go Walkabout Travel Insurances mission is to provide high quality insurance cover, at affordable premiums, to travellers resident in the UK. We are proud and passionate about our product and the personal and professional level of our service to our customers. It is our objective to give our customers the peace of mind that their travel insurance needs have been met.
Innovation Centre, Highfield Drive, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 9UH, United Kingdom

About Go Walkabout