4.7
4.6
4.7
4.6
Product Image

Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug - Beautiful & On-Trend Homeware - Kitchen And Dining - Sass & Belle - The Perfect Gift For Under £10

Pink White Mug Stoneware Bohemian - Sass & Belle is the perfect place for all of your gifting needs. Shop with us for gifts for him or her.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
LO
Lou
Date of purchase: 03/11/2023
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
Beautiful! Perfect for a smaller cup of coffee. Great quality, will make a lovely gift
HA
Harprit
2 years ago
Date of purchase: 06/03/2022
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
Great mug to go with the blue one , his and hers!
Date of purchase: 07/05/2021
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
The mugs were tiny - much smaller than they looked on the website. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. They are lovely mugs but too small for me. Will use them for my small grandchildren.
KA
Kathy
Date of purchase: 26/12/2020
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
My new favourite mug! Looks amazing and feels really smooth!
Date of purchase: 05/11/2020
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
Cute little mug really pleased
4 years ago
Date of purchase: 30/01/2020
Dip Glazed Ombre Pink Mug
I loveee the colour but ALOT smaller than I expected. It’s more like a kids babychinno cup. When I tried to use it in my coffee machine on standard size it overflowed for reference
5 years ago
Date of purchase: 08/12/2018
Dip Glazed Ombre Mug Pink
Great mugs -both coloured look great and so far appear to be good quality.
MR
Miss Megan Rhodes
5 years ago
Date of purchase: 23/11/2018
Dip Glazed Ombre Mug Pink
Slightly smaller than it looked in the picture, and a bit smaller than a normal mug! But still lovely :)
About Sass & Belle
At Sass & Belle, we create exciting and original products designed to make you smile. Our story began in 1998 when our founder, Richard Stone, caught the retail bug and the business RJB Stone was born. With our talented design team bringing a unique charm and style to the ranges, the company evolved into the Sass & Belle brand you know today. Loved and nurtured by a fabulous and loyal team, with our designers at the heart, we are fast becoming an internationally recognised brand.
4.12 Tintagel House, 92 Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7TY, United Kingdom