Competition is growing within the gaming sector. Customers have a huge variety of introductory offers and special deals to choose from and therefore rarely stay loyal to just one brand. How can operators better understand their customers and stop them from switching? That’s the question we aim to answer in our free panel event with EGR on 6th December.
We’ll also be launching our new research which examines the challenges operators face when it comes to loyalty, and we ask the betting community about their experiences with gaming. We have a number of industry experts on our panel, who’ll be discussing these subjects and answering your questions, full details below.
Topics of discussion:
- What is the scale of the customer loyalty problem?
- What do people really think about the service operators provide?
- How can new technology help operators to make smarter business decisions when it comes to loyalty and retention?
- What benefits will customers experience from operators using innovative technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning?
- Where is the industry heading in the next five to ten years from a customer experience perspective?
How do I sign up?
Registration is free – simply register your spot via the EGR website!
The important details
Date: 6th December 2018
Time: From 8:30am until 10am
Venue: Icetank, 5-7 Grape St, London, WC2H 8DW (closest tube Holborn and Covent Garden)
Got any questions?
Want to be part of our panel debate or simply have a question that’s not answered here? Get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!