3.8

WEBS
Hello, Thanks for providing us with your rating. I'm sorry you're not happy with your Sirdar yarn! Can you please send me further details on any issues you may have had with the yarn at customerservice@yarn.com? I look forward to hearing from you! Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
RP
Rose P.
Gardiner ME
Date of purchase: 04/09/2024
Sirdar Snuggly Replay
The yarn color was depicted clearly and the yarn was lovely. It is holding up well while I crochet a dress with it. Easy to frog, minimal splits.
Uploaded media
Date of purchase: 03/07/2024
Sirdar Snuggly Replay
Liked yarn very much. Used for baby sweater. Came out percectly.
Sirdar Snuggly Replay
wonderful yarn to work with, lovely and soft, perfect for my baby projects and more
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS