Date of purchase: 04/10/2024
Pam King
Anchorage
Date of purchase: 03/19/2024
Noro Ito
I made 2 hats with the norm yarn I ordered. I love the color variety. Knitting is fun, watching the colors change. Can't wait to were them in the fall. :)
Date of purchase: 03/01/2024
Noro Ito
Great colors, but yarn is a little rough. I usually add a bit of fabric softener when blocking which helps.
AS
audrey song
Date of purchase: 02/19/2024
Noro Ito
Fast and efficient! Seamless to purchase.
Date of purchase: 01/10/2024
Noro Ito
Yarn lacked integrity (frayed and pulled apart) - but felted well
Brianna
WEBS
Hello, Thanks for providing us with your feedback. I'm very sorry your yarn was not as you expected! As a single ply yarn, Noro Ito is more delicate to work with. If you have any questions or concerns about the quality of yarn you received, please reach out to us with pictures at customerservice@yarn.com. We're happy to help! Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
Noro Ito
Although my order is on the way, I love already what yarn is coming because I have used the same yarn recently..
Noro Ito
I love NORO yarn. I use it almost exclusively! The way they dye the yarn is unusual especially in the self striping yarn. I love to knit with it.
ML
Mary Kay Love
Date of purchase: 10/20/2023
Noro Ito
Noro is the best yarn ever, and Ito's colorways are fabulous.
Noro Ito
This is my favorite yarn, because of the amazing colorways.
ML
Mary Kay Love
Date of purchase: 10/20/2023
Noro Ito
Noro is the best yarn ever, and Ito's colorways are fabulous.
Noro Ito
This is my favorite yarn, because of the amazing colorways.
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS