3.4

KS
Katherine Stevens
Date of purchase: 01/23/2024
Jojoland Harmony
This lace weight yarn has such harmonizing colors that flow easily from one color to the next.
Jojoland Harmony
Although this yarn looked perfect for my shawl pattern, it proved extremely thin even if I could have incorporated it as a carry-along. It is about the thickness of sewing thread. The variegated color
WEBS
Hello, thank you for leaving feedback. We are sorry this yarn was not suitable for your lovely project, I see you have made a return and we hope you have been pleased with our returns process. Best wishes, Customer Service Team WEBS® / America's Yarn Store®
Jojoland Harmony
Not worth the very great sale price. Super disappointed with colors and thread-like thickness. Not even useful as a carry-along
Jojoland Harmony
Don’t waste your money! Unless you want to knit with something the thickness of a human hair or sewing thread.
CD
Christine Dunlap
Jojoland Harmony
Wonderful yarn that's a pleasure to work with.
Jojoland Harmony
Great product that's a pleasure to work with.
About WEBS
WEBS - America's Yarn Store is located in the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. WEBS started as a family-owned business and has been the destination for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners for over 45 years.
WEBS - America's Yarn Store, 6 Industrial Parkway, Easthampton, Greater London, MA 01027, United States

About WEBS