TriMech Reviews

Tom
PE
Pete
What Pete said about TriMech:
TriMech gave me the information right of the bat on what the problem was and how to correct it.
Knowledgeable and quickly diagnosed problem
JE
Jeffrey
What Jeffrey said about TriMech:
they always do a good job.
All the tech support that I've gotten from Trimech has been excellent.
Effective and responsive. Took a little too long, but I'm happy to have resolved the issue.
PE
Pete
New Hartford
What Pete said about TriMech:
I had an error window that kept popping up whenever I started up my computer. The support recognized the error and instructed me what file to download and the error went away.
VE
Vern
What Vern said about TriMech:
JO
John
About TriMech
Founded in and headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, USA, TriMech is a leading technology and business solutions partner for designers, engineers and manufacturers. For more than two decades, clients have trusted our experience and expertise. We don’t stop until we’ve helped you and your team improve your performance, be more profitable, and grow. In recent years, TriMech has grown to have more than 50 locations across four countries – the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. Our 650 exceptional employees, including hundreds of application engineers, work in nine time zones and serve more than 30,000 clients.
Station Road, Furness Vale, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK23 7QA, United Kingdom