MS
Mike Shore
Weddington, Nuneaton
16 hours ago
What Mike Shore said about Keysound:
First class - as usual at Keysound. Every member of the Keysound team are friendly, helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable. If I need help with my Genos 2 all I have to do is pick up the phone and ask

Date of purchase: 05/09/2024
Ver helpful and friendly staff. Demonstrated pianos so I could make a choice.

Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
Gave Full Details ..!

Date of purchase: 04/29/2024
First class service as I have had before from Keysound.

Date of purchase: 04/16/2024
BA
Bart
Ashbourne
What Bart said about Keysound:
Excellent seller. Proper demonstration and explanation. Good and professional advice. Fast delivery as promissed on time. Could not be happier.

Date of purchase: 04/13/2024
PF
Paul Fiddy
Warwickshire
What Paul Fiddy said about Keysound:
Keysound service is excellent I have bought multiple instruments from them over many years. Each time the support and service from them has been exceptional.

Date of purchase: 04/12/2024
5 star

Date of purchase: 04/24/2024
RM
Roger Marsden
Worksop Nottinghsmshire
What Roger Marsden said about Keysound:
The sales team are always helpful and give good advice. Their products are always tested before delivery. Keyboard delivery is always on time and at a date to suit my situation. The keyboard I receive

Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
MH
Mr Harvey Howson
Lincoln
What Mr Harvey Howson said about Keysound:
We had a long trip to Hinkley to See Steve and his wife at Keysound due to Lincoln having no keyboard shops. We were so pleased we did. They were both brilliant hosts for the time we was in the shop.

Date of purchase: 04/08/2024
About Keysound
Keysound is a Music shop in Leicester specialising in the sale of keyboards and pianos. Our staff are experts in both digital pianos and keyboards from all of the major brands and will guide you through the process of selecting the instrument that is best suited to your needs.
35 -37 Regent Street, Hinckley, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE10 0BA, United Kingdom

About Keysound