4.7

Anchor Necklace | Sterling Silver, for Protection - Protection and Faith Mantra: My anchor holds, despite the storms

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
MJ
Miss Rhiann Johns
Date of purchase: 11/24/2023
Anchor Necklace | Sterling Silver, for Calmness - Happiness and Wellbeing Mantra: I feel calm safe and grounded
I can’t give it any stars as i didn’t receive the anchor necklace
Hope
Mantra Jewellery
We hope you're happy with your Anchor Necklace when it arrives with you very soon.
ML
Mrs susannah Little
2 years ago
Date of purchase: 08/07/2021
Anchor Necklace in Sterling Silver, for Calmness - Happiness and Wellbeing Mantra: I feel calm safe and grounded
So pleased with it an love the idea of the mantra
2 years ago
We hope it brings you comfort and peace of mind when you wear it.
MD
Mrs Sharon Drake
Date of purchase: 06/08/2021
Good price and time of delivery was as described, if not earlier. Thanksl you
3 years ago
And we are also really pleased it arrived so quickly. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you online again.
MW
Miss Donna Wright
Date of purchase: 05/10/2021
The neckless is a bit short for my liking but really happy I feel like a can face the world
3 years ago
We hope the Anchor brings you a sense of calm when you wear it. We are sorry you feel the chain is a little short - all our necklaces have a 2 inch extender on them, to enable them to be worn slightly longer; and our Symbols, such as the Anchor, are on 18 to 20 inch chains, as opposed to 16 to 18 inches, to ensure they hang a little lower.
MR
Mr Calvin Rogers
Date of purchase: 12/16/2020
Anchor Necklace in Sterling Silver, for Protection - Protection and Faith Mantra: My anchor holds, despite the storms
Excellent, that’s it really, nice packaging too.
3 years ago
Thanks again for your order, and we hope to see you online again sometime.
MD
Mrs Aileen Dack
Date of purchase: 11/22/2020
Smaller than I thought but very nice
3 years ago
However, we are very disappointed that you found the Anchor Necklace to be smaller than expected, as we try very hard to show accurate sizing and dimension information on our website. Please could you let me know what else we can do, to make the size more clear? There are two images of our model, Sarah, wearing the Anchor, and a dimensions image showing that it is 1.1cm in height. If there is anything else you think we could do to communicate the size more clearly, please do let me know. Thank you so much.
MW
Mrs Amanda Bailey-Woollett
Date of purchase: 11/12/2020
This piece of jewellery is truly exquisite, I bought the sterling silver anchor necklace. It is perfect. Beautifully designed and crafted, it will look elegant and tasteful on the wearer. I loved too
3 years ago
I'm delighted you love how the necklace is packaged also. I really hope the Anchor brings the wearer comfort and reassurance, and that she loves it as much as you do! Jo x
MM
Mr David McMenamin
Date of purchase: 10/16/2020
Very good service from Mantra
3 years ago
And thank you for giving us a 5 star rating. We hope to see you online again sometime.
Date of purchase: 09/29/2020
Makes me feel happy, grounded when I wear my bracelet.
3 years ago
I hope the mantra also gives you some comfort. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Date of purchase: 09/16/2020
It's a really nice piece of jewelry. I will wear it often. Thank you
Amber
3 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of this product, we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your necklace. We hope that you continue to enjoy wearing your necklace - thank you again!
About Mantra Jewellery
Combining beautiful designs with thoughtful meanings, the Mantra collection is inspired by the power of positive affirmations. Wear your Mantra jewellery as a reminder of the power of positive thought and let the powerful words heighten your mood and awareness.
Suite 3 Castle Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1DA, United Kingdom