Product Image

King Cole Big Value Super Chunky - Graphite (1545)

4.3

King Cole Big Value Super Chunky - Graphite (1545) - Sie suchen ein extradickes Strickgarn in einer zarten Pastellnuance? Oder einem leuchtenden Edelsteinton? Oder Sie möchten mit einer gesprenkelten Farbe stricken? Suchen Sie nicht weiter: Bei King Cole Big Value Super Chunky sind Sie genau richtig. Die 100g schweren Knäuel sind zudem sehr ergiebig für alle Muster, die nach einem dickeren Garn verlangen. Verwenden Sie Nadelstärke 6mm zum Stricken oder 6-6,5mm zum Häkeln und zaubern Sie sich eine Decke her, unter der Sie den ganzen Winter nicht mehr hervorkriechen wollen.. SKU: USE-DESC.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
41 out of 137 reviews
DB
despina Barry
London
Date of purchase: 06/09/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
Love this wool knits up beautiful
AJ
Ann Jackman
Wales
Date of purchase: 06/08/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
Great wool to knit with and petrol blue such a lovely colour
Date of purchase: 05/28/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
Not as chunky as advertised, colors are way off. Not happy with the quality of the yarn. Wanted to return, would have had to pay over $100.00 for shipping when I only spent around $80.00 Would neve
Yuliia
LoveCrafts
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Your input is highly valued by us. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the yarn. I see that you mentioned the yarn thickness in your query, which may vary within each category. However, I couldn't locate any details about the difference in shades. I have sent you an email to look into this matter more closely. I would greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter! Best regards, Julie and the LoveCrafts Team
Date of purchase: 05/29/2024
Date of purchase: 05/14/2024
JS
Julie Stephenson
Date of purchase: 05/12/2024
Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
Garment completed. Just got to find buttons!
Date of purchase: 05/02/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
I have an unfinished project using this yarn. Seems to be all good thus far.
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
I have an unfinished profect using thiz yarn. All good so far. Nice colour choices.
Date of purchase: 05/02/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
I have an unfinished project using this yarn. Seems to be all good thus far.
DA
Debra Avery
Depoe Bay, Oregon
Date of purchase: 04/22/2024
King Cole Big Value Super Chunky
Vibrant colors, easy to work with. Fantastic price as well.
Uploaded media
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts