12 out of 17 reviews
Ailsa Rowland
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Date of purchase: 06/14/2024
Floki Gnome
Easy to follow pattern. Printed off perfectly. Quick to knit up. Made him Christmassy by changing the clothes colours and the beard with a fluffy wool I already had and used a nail brush to fluff it m
Date of purchase: 12/17/2023
Floki Gnome
Like the pattern easy to knit.
AD
Anne Dobbs
Date of purchase: 12/16/2023
RS
Rosemary Sargent
Date of purchase: 12/11/2023
Floki Gnome
Haven’t tried the pattern yet but I am pleased to have a toy pattern that doesn’t have too many separate pieces to knit.
TC
TC
Lethbridge
Date of purchase: 11/08/2023
Floki Gnome
He’s adorable! I had to substitute a different yarn for the beard, I used Furreal instead of King Cole, so the ‘hair’ length is shorter, but sooo soft and cuddly! Really quite a quick knit.
Date of purchase: 11/08/2023
Fast service/great pattern
Date of purchase: 11/01/2023
Floki Gnome
full and easy to understand instructions
EL
Elizabeth Lamb
Date of purchase: 10/29/2023
Floki Gnome
Easy to follow pattern and looks great.
KR
Kat Rainesalo
Date of purchase: 10/09/2023
Floki Gnome
I liked the pattern so I bought, then I went to but the yarns needed and you don't have all the yarns required.
DS
Doris Shultz
Melrose Park
Date of purchase: 09/20/2023
Floki Gnome
He’s adorable and I have a sister that is into gnomes. I’m looking forward to making this for her.
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts