Just Vitamins Reviews

MC
Miss Julie Chambers
Date of purchase: 05/30/2023
What Miss Julie Chambers said about Just Vitamins:
Lots of choice and quick and easy check out. Delivery was also quick and efficient.

MN
Ms Laura Nightingale
Date of purchase: 05/23/2023
What Ms Laura Nightingale said about Just Vitamins:
Always very quick to send my order
Date of purchase: 05/22/2023
I love thé easily recycled packaging
MM
Mrs Julie Moore
Date of purchase: 05/19/2023
What Mrs Julie Moore said about Just Vitamins:
Great seamless overall service
Date of purchase: 05/20/2023
Have already bought these again. Can’t say for sure that they are working.However I’m taking them alongside HRT tablets and Glucosamine for joints. Certainly doing no harm

MB
Mrs Julie Brock
Date of purchase: 05/18/2023
What Mrs Julie Brock said about Just Vitamins:
Very swift delivery. Not had a cholesterol test yet to know if they have made a difference but take them daily and I will see. Will definitely order again when I’m ready.

LC
Laurence Cohen
Date of purchase: 05/24/2023
What Laurence Cohen said about Just Vitamins:
very efficient service as usual. good website, good products and good prices with fast delivery

Date of purchase: 05/18/2023
Found Just vitamins by searching those I wanted on Google. The website made iordering easy. My order arrived within the week so I'm very pleased.

Date of purchase: 05/11/2023
Okay good deliverypackaging good

Date of purchase: 05/10/2023
Useful product at a fair price, fast delivery, excellent seller, thank you.

About Just Vitamins
At Just Vitamins, we are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Nutritional Supplements. We dispatch your orders on the same day + there's FREE delivery for UK orders.
Falkland Close, Charter Avenue Ind. Estate, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 8AU, United Kingdom

About Just Vitamins