4.7
4.7
Product Image

Sea Kelp Extract 300mg - 360 Tablets

What is kelp?Kelp is a long-stemmed seaweed rich in valuable minerals including magnesium and iodine. Just one kelp tablet provides 150andmu;g (100% NRV) of Iodine, which is the recommended daily amount for a healthy adult. The body needs very little iodine but it is an important contributor to our health. Kelp is one of the most reliable natural sources of iodine because many vegetables which contain iodine also interfere with the body's ability to absorb it.Why take a kelp supplement?Iodine is vital for healthy function of the thyroid gland and production of thyroid hormones. A well functioning thyroid effectively regulates the body's metabolism which helps our energy levels. Due to its effect on the metabolism Kelp/Iodine supplements are a favoured choice of slimmers, and those watching their weight.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
2 out of 49 reviews
Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
MB
Ms Susan Bradley
Date of purchase: 10/04/2023
Sea Kelp Extract 300mg - 360 Tablets
Great I had an enlarged thyroid for a long time and had difficulty swallowing not long after taking this one my thyroid went down to normal size and I don't feel like I'm choking every time I eat
About Just Vitamins
At Just Vitamins, we are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Nutritional Supplements. We dispatch your orders on the same day + there's FREE delivery for UK orders.
Falkland Close, Charter Avenue Ind. Estate, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 8AU, United Kingdom

About Just Vitamins