4.7
4.7
Product Image

Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets

Advanced multivitamin formulated for the over-50s with 34 specially chosen micronutrients.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
5 out of 206 reviews
Date of purchase: 05/02/2024
Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets
My husband and I take these to keep us fit and ensure we do not miss any essential minerals.
Date of purchase: 04/27/2024
Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets
Tho the tablet is rather large, a big glass of water helps. Like that there is a good range of vitamins in one tablet rather having to take seperate ones
MM
Mrs Pam Mckinley
East Yorkshire
Date of purchase: 01/09/2024
Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets
Because women over 50 seem to lose so much through menopause, I've put my trust in supporting my future wellbeing with these multivitamins. I feel strong and healthy.
Date of purchase: 12/12/2023
Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets
They seem to help with general wellbeing
Date of purchase: 10/13/2023
Multivitamins A-Zinc 50+ - 180 Tablets
Like this product as it's 'higher dose' and suitable for vegans.
About Just Vitamins
At Just Vitamins, we are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Nutritional Supplements. We dispatch your orders on the same day + there's FREE delivery for UK orders.
Falkland Close, Charter Avenue Ind. Estate, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 8AU, United Kingdom

About Just Vitamins