Gemporia.com US Reviews

4.3

JB
Jama (Jayma) Barker
What Jama (Jayma) Barker said about Gemporia.com US:
Arrived in great shape and in a timely manner! Using the Gemporia app is convenient and saves money when purchasing during live auctions!

Date of purchase: 05/13/2024
Very nice staff. Very helpful.

Date of purchase: 05/12/2024
Gemporia is a great place to gift shop. I love looking at the vast majority of items offered. The shows provide information about the gemstone jewelry offered and I find it entertaining. Customer se

Date of purchase: 05/09/2024
EM
Elissa Mantovani
Hicksville
What Elissa Mantovani said about Gemporia.com US:
Meaning? Postal service? Customer service? I have always had pleasant exchanges with the representatives. The staff is not pushy or judgemental which I love.

Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
The shipping and packaging were great. Items arrived quickly and there was no damage. Customer service is always on hand to answer questions. I love shopping with Gemporia.

NP
Natalie Paulus
San Antonio, US
What Natalie Paulus said about Gemporia.com US:
No issues with this order.

LM

Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
KF
Karen Freeman
What Karen Freeman said about Gemporia.com US:
Great quality gems and the settings are perfect. I can depend on the quality when giving as gifts.

Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
Haven’t received my items from this order. After almost 4 weeks since order was placed. Tracking shows it was never received by shipping partner. I have not received a refund. I have not received any
Jayne - Help Team
Gemporia.com US
Hi, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with this order, and understand how disappointing this can be. We can confirm that an investigation has been raised, and we will be in touch via e mail as soon as we have a response, and that there has been a slight delay on this occasion due to Bank Holidays in the UK. Kindest regards, Gemporia.

DM
Darcy McNie
Sacramento, California
What Darcy McNie said about Gemporia.com US:
Fast delivery and secure packaging

Date of purchase: 05/02/2024
About Gemporia.com US
Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.
2D Eagle road, Redditch, Worcestershire, Worcestershire, B98 9HF, United Kingdom

About Gemporia.com US