Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews

Mr Raul Uzeda
Suwanee GA
Date of purchase: 07/04/2023
What Mr Raul Uzeda said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
All shirts arrived VERY big and as put a monogram I cannot return it
Nicholas
Charles Tyrwhitt
It's ever such a shame to hear your new shirts were not the ideal fit. Being that this was your first order from us - and so, of course, you were not 100% certain of the size/fit - it may have been best to order just one or two un-monogrammed shirts to first get a sense of how they would fit. Then, you could replace those or order with more confidence going forward. Unfortunately, as you know, monogrammed shirts cannot be returned. I hope you will be able to seek out a local tailor who can perhaps assist with some alterations to the shirts to make them more wearable, and if you do look to order with us again, please do contact us in advance and we'll be more than happy to help with sizing and fit options to ensure a smoother experience.
MU
Mr Raul Uzeda
Charles Tyrwhitt contacted me and the made a tremendous customer service. I am impressed. Once I thought I was never going to buy from them anymore, now it is the Opposite. They got me as a loyal customers and for sure will make other purchases. This is the type of experience and customer service, that all the customers can expect. Thanks for the Charles Tyrwhitt team.

Date of purchase: 08/10/2023
The store had what I wanted and the salesperson knew his business.

Date of purchase: 05/14/2023
Easy exchange process. Good looking, quality shirts.

Date of purchase: 08/10/2023
The personal attention to create outfits for both my husband and son was so refreshing and spot on. The time uninterrupted Veronica spent with me was incredible…I never felt rushed (and I was probably

ML
Mr Carlos Llanos
What Mr Carlos Llanos said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
The service was great. The whole team was there for me and answered all my questions.

FB
Frequent buyer
Washington, DC
Date of purchase: 07/05/2023
What Frequent buyer said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
I always buy shirts for my husband, brother, and nephew from Charles Tyrwhitt. The delivery is prompt and notifications helpful.

MT
Mr Frank Tee
Utah
Date of purchase: 07/15/2023
What Mr Frank Tee said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
The best! If you love a bright white shirt, classicly made. This is the place ...Nothing in the internet compares for price......

MS
Mr Jeff Siegler
Long Branch, NJ
Date of purchase: 07/15/2023
What Mr Jeff Siegler said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
Instore and online experiences were great. With simple return policy, no I know exactly what size to get next time. Thank you!

PJ
Patricia Jenkins
Date of purchase: 07/06/2023
What Patricia Jenkins said about Charles Tyrwhitt:
Arrived quickly as promised

Date of purchase: 07/17/2023
Love the quality of these shirts!
About Charles Tyrwhitt
Charles Tyrwhitt endeavours to produce the finest menswear, with timeless style and no compromise on quality. To top this off we provide exemplary customer service, with smashing prices and a pinch of British charm thrown in for good measure. Our collection includes everything from dressed-up formal suits to casual shirts, and all the finishing touches you could need. We want every experience of purchasing with us to be a delight; and we believe so strongly in our products that we offer a full six-month guarantee.
Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG, United Kingdom