Cruise Club UK Reviews

Pamela
kent
1 day ago
What Pamela said about Cruise Club UK:
I made my booking with Natalie who was very helpful from the beginning through to our final booking. the whole customer journey was very good
Date of purchase: 04/29/2024
JO
John
What John said about Cruise Club UK:
andy lisen and ansered my question with confidens .
Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
Excellent service from booking assistant. Nothing too much trouble
Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
Date of purchase: 04/27/2024
CL
Clive
What Clive said about Cruise Club UK:
The whole process was quick and efficient and friendly
Date of purchase: 05/04/2024
ST
Stella
What Stella said about Cruise Club UK:
Was told I could check in and book excursions online. I needed help but no response from chatbot.
Date of purchase: 05/01/2024
Jamel went above and beyond in ensuring we were happy with all aspects of our booking in a very helpful and friendly manner. We were very impressed with his service.
Useless afterservice
Date of purchase: 04/29/2024
MA
Marie
What Marie said about Cruise Club UK:
My initial contact with Jamel was very good and I recommended 2 sets of friends to book the same cruise with APT. I found the follow up service with Emily very good also. I was advised the £2495 pri
HE
Helen
What Helen said about Cruise Club UK:
I booked a River Cruise with a lovely Agent very friendly. Efficient and courteous would recommend this travel company
About Cruise Club UK
Cruise Club UK brings you the best cruise deals on the web. With over 30 years in the business and fully ATOL, ABTA and IATA bonded all our bookings have extra travel disruption insurance so you are 100% covered. Our cruise experts can find you the perfect cruise holiday and fully tailor make any needs for pre and post hotel stays, transfers and flights. Our specially negotiated rates from the leading cruise lines and our sheer volume of customers allows us to pass on some huge savings. And remember that we reward our customers with Bonus Points, our customers can save up to £50 off their next cruise booking with Cruise Club UK !
International House, Church Lane, Manchester, Lancashire, M25 1AN, United Kingdom

About Cruise Club UK