Animal Behavior College Reviews

Gastonia, North Carolina
11 hours ago
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
What Lana said about Animal Behavior College:
The vet tech assistant program is one I have been looking for, for quite a while now. To have something I can do at my pace while I still work is a perfect fit for me.
JA
Jabrenae
14 hours ago
Date of purchase: 05/28/2024
What Jabrenae said about Animal Behavior College:
Everything is at my disposal and I live the information that I am learning plus the counselors are really helpful.
MA
Maria
14 hours ago
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
What Maria said about Animal Behavior College:
Best people to encourage and guide you reach your goals with in the pets field.
16 hours ago
Date of purchase: 05/30/2024
Fast and easy, my admissions counselor was informative and easy to talk too, willing to answer questions. Very easy to work with.
JE
Jessica
Floridas
19 hours ago
Date of purchase: 05/28/2024
What Jessica said about Animal Behavior College:
For me it’s been easy to enroll, all the process is indicated and understanding. I like the material to study: videos, review and practice test are very helpful.
20 hours ago
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
The process was easy and accommodating
BR
Briana
Date of purchase: 07/03/2024
What Briana said about Animal Behavior College:
Very understandable help me alot would recommend to a friend
Date of purchase: 06/04/2024
Very professional, knowledgeable and courteous.
KA
Kayla
Date of purchase: 06/27/2024
What Kayla said about Animal Behavior College:
Great so far!
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
I started class
About Animal Behavior College
Animal Behavior College (ABC) has been helping animal lovers pursue animal careers for over 20 years. With over 24,000 graduates across the United States and Canada, and 129,000 volunteer hours donated at animal shelters, Animal Behavior College is a reputable private vocational school. We are proud to be approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). At Animal Behavior College, we care about our students’ success and future careers within the pet industry. We know every student experience is different, which is why we are committed to providing you the best possible education during your time with ABC.
25104 Rye Canyon Loop, Santa Clarita, California, 91355, United States