Xcite Car Leasing Reviews

Xcite Car Leasing is one of the leading leasing brokers in the UK.

Xcite Car Leasing has recently joined Feefo so their website will display review content sourced both by Feefo and their previous provider.
Professional service from quotes to sale.
GK
Gerard Kehoe
Solinhull
What Gerard Kehoe said about Xcite Car Leasing:
Its very early days as I have not yet got the vehicle, but the process leading to the decision to proceed and completing the paperwork has been handled very well indeed.
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi Gerald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I know the team will work hard to make sure the rest of your leasing journey runs just as smoothly for you 😊
Would have been a 5 star review, however I received the car in a completely different colour than I had hoped for and this wasn’t communicated to me until it was on my driveway. I was told metallic gr
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we rely on customer feedback to continue to improve. I’m really sorry to hear about the confusion you had with the colour of your new car and the lack of communication confirming the colour. I’ve spoken to our team and can see that the ink blue colour is still a metallic paint which is why the cost of the lease remained the same but I apologise if this hadn’t been communicated to you either. If you have any further questions or want to talk about your order in more depth please contact our support team on 0330 221 0000.
SE
Stephen Erskine
Redcar
What Stephen Erskine said about Xcite Car Leasing:
Good communication and made my first experience of leasing very straight forward. Would have been 5 stars but I was unable to get the car in the colour which I wanted and which I was told was availabl
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi Stephen, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm sorry to hear we weren't able to get your preferred colour but I know the team will be doing everything in their power to ensure that getting your new lease car is as smooth as possible😊
Very accommodating and helpful would highly recommend
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear such positive feedback from one of our customers and we look forward to arranging your new car's delivery 😊
GP
Graham De wey Peters
Feltham
What Graham De wey Peters said about Xcite Car Leasing:
Quick and very efficient
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to get positive feedback from our customers and we're excited to be providing your new lease car 😊
Very efficient and friendly service from start to finish
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're really happy to be supplying your new lease car 😊
PS
Patricia Smith
Sittingbourne
What Patricia Smith said about Xcite Car Leasing:
My request to lease a car has been dealt with quickly and efficiently by Sharon Samways. She has got back to me quickly with the answers to my questions and although I have not received my lease car y
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi Patricia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear how helpful Sharon was in arranging your new lease car. I know the rest of the team is going to be just as helpful in organising the rest of your leasing journey with us and on hand to answer any questions you might have along the way 😊
BL
Bryony Leonard
Hertfordshire
What Bryony Leonard said about Xcite Car Leasing:
Very efficient service, clear and professional communications. Sharon has been exceptional
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi Bryony, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear how helpful Sharon was and I know the team will be just as supportive with the next steps of getting your new car to you 😊
DP
Daniel Pash
London
What Daniel Pash said about Xcite Car Leasing:
Amazing service so far, Jonathan has been a great help
Xcite Car Leasing
Hi Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear how helpful Jonathan was in arranging your new lease and I know the team will be just as supportive with the next steps 😊
About Xcite Car Leasing
Xcite Car Leasing is one of the leading leasing brokers in the UK, providing personal users and businesses with their BRAND NEW cars all over the UK. We simplify the process so you can stay focused on the important bits, like your new shiny car.
Milford House, Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP, United Kingdom