Visit Product Page
Ann Moore
Wolverhampton
Date of purchase: 29/05/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
My dog loves these beef sticks and they are well packaged so keep fresh
AM
Adam Macdonald
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
my little dogs will not eat any other treats they are great nice size and moist, and not too hard for my old dogs. they love them.
CD
Christine Doy
Thornton Cleveleys
Date of purchase: 04/05/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
These are the only treats my dog will ALWAYS eat, as he is very fussy, but he loves these.. So I bought a lot and got free postage and a good discount with a voucher code. Much cheaper than local supe
JC
John Clarke
Blackburn
Date of purchase: 10/04/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
My dog loves them and is always asking for more
SB
Sarah Bushnell
Heathfield
Date of purchase: 25/03/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
My dogs love them ... they are easy to break into pieces and Webbox meaty sticks are my dogs top choice for treats !
VG
Vhairi Glen
Date of purchase: 24/03/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
Very tasty, a great hit with the dogs.
Date of purchase: 11/02/2024
Webbox Tasty Sticks Beef Dog Treats Small
Same as chicken chews - greasy, soft and appealing to the dogs
About Webbox
We look at the world from a pet’s point of view so that we can understand what they want, not just what they need. We make tantalisingly tasty pet food to promote health and well-being. Our wide selection of delicious wet and dry pet food to treats will have your pets pawing for more!
Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom

About Webbox