JR
john rothman
Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
Best doggie ball on the market and great value. Ask my poodle Freddie. He's addicted.
VJ
Valerie Johns
Date of purchase: 28/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
bought this squeaky ball for my friend dog fast delivery.
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
Again they loved it ......
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
Long lasting. My German shepherd normally destroys toys very quickly but not these.
GM
Graham Minchington
Date of purchase: 01/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
Good service, prompt delivery, good quality squeaky balls.
HC
Helen Clarke
Date of purchase: 26/05/2024
Squeaky Ball
Good strong little ball for my Chihuahua.
HT
Hilary Thompson
Date of purchase: 01/06/2024
Squeaky Ball
These last really well Once my dog has killed the squeaky we use them on the field There’s a few owners now that agree they balls once quiet still last well. They are really flexible and the dogs al
Date of purchase: 27/05/2024
Just what I wanted for my dog. He loves them
LE
L Eddy
Date of purchase: 17/05/2024
Squeaky Ball
Loud noisy squeak what’s not to love 🤣
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
Squeaky Ball
have bought before- excellent quality and survives enthusiastic gnashers.
About Webbox
We look at the world from a pet’s point of view so that we can understand what they want, not just what they need. We make tantalisingly tasty pet food to promote health and well-being. Our wide selection of delicious wet and dry pet food to treats will have your pets pawing for more!
Brentwood House, Lower Philips Road, Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5UD, United Kingdom

About Webbox