The Week Reviews

Good

The Week offers a refreshingly open and unbiased view of world news giving you a balanced and concise view of the past 7 days!

3.8
4.3

Date of purchase: 11/02/2014
Few technical glitches keeping up with apple iOS updates that maybe could have been better handled otherwise no comment.

Date of purchase: 27/02/2014
Always delivered late. Or just Italian postal service.
10 years ago
I am sorry to hear that your deliveries have been arriving late and I do thank you for discussing this via e-mail with me. I have asked if you can provide me with your delivery dates for the next few weeks and if necessary further action will be taken after this time. Thanks again for providing us with your valuable feedback. Duncan.

Date of purchase: 21/02/2014
I appreciate the regularity of deliveries

Date of purchase: 21/01/2014
Delivered promptly
10 years ago
I am pleased to hear that the issues arrived promptly, and please be advised that your comments have been passed to our editorial team. Lucas

Date of purchase: 11/02/2014
Very efficient. Always arrives on the mat by Friday, sometimes Thursdays.

Date of purchase: 07/02/2014
Brilliant - enjoy it very much. Always on time.

Date of purchase: 20/02/2014
No problems encountered.

Date of purchase: 06/01/2014
I live in Spain and subscribe for the paper and electronic versions. It may not be The Week's fault but I have not received a paper versioning the first week of May
10 years ago
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced delivery problems, and it was good to talk to you regarding this matter. We shall investigate the delivery problems further for you and we aim to improve this immediately. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Lucas

Date of purchase: 28/02/2014
deliveries hopelessly unreliable
10 years ago
I am sorry to hear that your issues have been arriving late. I do see that you have been receiving assistance via our e-mail response team who have requested for a track and trace to be carried out on your deliveries so hopefully this will rectify the problem for you and once again I am sorry for the trouble that you have had regarding this. Duncan.
We generaly receive The Week abroad without problems

About The Week
The Week magazine takes only the best articles from the global online and print media and expertly edits them together, giving you a balanced and concise view of the news from the past seven days. In just one hour, you will be brought up to date with the most important news and events, in a refreshingly succinct and witty style. As well as discovering all of the main stories, key opinions and debates, you will also get a flavour of the week’s cultural highlights, including the latest art exhibitions, books, theatre, films, sport, people, properties, travel and recipes – and much, much more.
Dennis Publishing Ltd, 30 Cleveland Street, 30 Cleveland Street, Greater London, W1T 4JD, United Kingdom

About The Week