Taylors Estate Agents Reviews

An experienced Sales and Lettings Agent, helping people move for over 50 years.

4.5

272 out of 773 reviews
DB
David Bell
Date of purchase: 01/08/2023
What David Bell said about Taylors Estate Agents:
because I could not give a zero
Taylors Estate Agents
Hello, I am sorry if you were not happy in your experience with us. We would really appreciate any feedback which you can leave by emailing review@countrywide.co.uk, as we take all comments seriously. Kind regards, Lucy, Customer Relations.
ND
Nataliia Dmitrieva
Date of purchase: 07/08/2023
What Nataliia Dmitrieva said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Unprofessionall service Wasn't uploaded a photo of the room, 3 bed room bur photos only for 2 room, on 2 visit the office was told its becouse your company police not to show all house, nonsense, that
Taylors Estate Agents
I am so sorry that you had a bad experience with our Taylors office. Please contact us further via review@countrywide.co.uk so I can understand your experience with us better and I can then share information with the branch and the branch manager.
Date of purchase: 10/08/2023
Carried out work diligently and kept in touch regularly even though I was 150 miles away
RM
Richard Morris
Date of purchase: 31/07/2023
What Richard Morris said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Taylor’s are providing me with an exceptional service
Date of purchase: 03/08/2023
They were so helpful throughout the process of selling my flat and buying my new flat.
TR
Tracey Rabet
Date of purchase: 21/07/2023
What Tracey Rabet said about Taylors Estate Agents:
They have been so professional with my move that took 18 months due to unforeseen circumstances
Date of purchase: 21/07/2023
Would definitely recommend. So much more engaging and proactive than Purple bricks who essentially have no incentive to sell your house because they get paid upfront and their service reflects this.
Date of purchase: 28/07/2023
Thanks to Taylor’s I accepted an offer on my flat before it had even gone on the market, because they proactively contacted buyers they knew wanted a property like the one I was selling. Because of th
IM
Ian Moss
Date of purchase: 27/07/2023
What Ian Moss said about Taylors Estate Agents:
Excellent service from estate agents Branch Manger was very good in getting this sale over the line. If i was ever tempted to sell a another house i would use Taylors but not there solicitors they wer
Date of purchase: 19/07/2023
not really noticed anything.
About Taylors Estate Agents
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate Agents have been successfully providing property services for over 50 years. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
6 Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK7 8JT, United Kingdom

About Taylors Estate Agents