Rinkit.com Reviews

Since 2008 Rinkit Ltd has sold products that delight customers across the United Kingdom and Europe.

4.7
4.6

2,106

2,455

2,451 out of 21,047 reviews
2 hours ago
Date of purchase: 30/06/2024
Excellent service. Did send replacement product but when these were also faulty, refunded me.

Date of purchase: 23/06/2024
Always really pleased with Rinkit. For its products & prices.

Date of purchase: 30/06/2024
Fabulous, came the next day literally , super quick and very well packed . Definitely would order again

6 hours ago
Date of purchase: 16/06/2024
Great service , next day delivery,well packed and plenty of emails after order .

MT
Melanie Thomas
Chichester
5 hours ago
What Melanie Thomas said about Rinkit.com:
Easy to use website and I found exactly what I was looking for really quickly. The storage jars are absolutely perfect for my needs. I thought the price was great value and I’m very happy with my purc

6 hours ago
Date of purchase: 22/06/2024

7 hours ago
Date of purchase: 30/06/2024
Service was exceptional! Within the delivery timescale and no problem with the replacement glass. The adviser was very helpful

15 hours ago
Date of purchase: 29/06/2024

About Rinkit.com
Since 2008 Rinkit Ltd has sold products that delight customers across the United Kingdom and Europe at prices that can’t be matched in retail stores or by our online competitors. We are committed to sourcing stylish and dependable products that are fantastic value for money, helping our customers transform houses into homes.
The Corn Exchange, Baffins Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 1BF, United Kingdom

About Rinkit.com