4.5

AW
Amy Welch
Date of purchase: 30/01/2024
Stick-on Clothing Labels
They lasted great easy to buy
Date of purchase: 30/09/2023
Stick-on Clothing Labels
We love the clothes stickers they are brilliant to use on anything! Easy to put on and they stay on but equally easy to remove when your child has grown out of the clothes. Highly recommend.
About My Name Label UK
My Name Label design and make a range of bright, easy to use personalised name labels right here in the UK. Ideal for kids or the elderly - whenever you need to identify belongings and prevent lost property. Ordering online is easy and we deliver via Royal Mail direct to your letter box for free. All orders leave our office within 4 working days. In business internationally for 16 years - we offer a simple solution to naming things!
PO Box 58, Padstow, Padstow, Cornwall, PL28 8WU, United Kingdom