Norwich
Date of purchase: 12/05/2024
Innoluxe Platinum Mask
The best product for yellowing bleached hair I’ve ever tried Say the packaging has changed and you get less for your money. However I will continue to buy it as it is outstanding.
Date of purchase: 22/06/2023
"Innoluxe Platinum Mask"
Amazing product and easy to use
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 06/04/2023
Innoluxe Platinum Mask
It’s the best product I have ever used for removing yellow tones from my hair.
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 29/03/2023
Innoluxe Platinum Mask
Super product and Merritt is the only company that has it in stock at such a good price
About Merritts for Hair
Established in 1972 as a hair salon in Bolton, Lancashire, we decided to build the website in 2008 to enable our customers to purchase products without having to come back into the salon. We currently have salon customers who live in Portugal, Spain, France, The Channel Islands and Norway...So they often need topping up with hair products between visits. We always aim to please.
186a Bury Road, Bolton, Greater Manchester, BL2 6AJ, United Kingdom