Product Image

Emma Mattress - Premium Mattress - King Size - Medium to Firm Mattress - Memory Foam Mattress

Comfort : Excellent

With multiple layers of plush foam and an innovative spring system, this mattress enhances the quality of sleep for a truly heavenly slumber. The 5 Zone CarbonFlex springs react independently to each other, providing you with precise support all around your body. Throughout the Emma Premium Mattress are reinforced core zones which perfectly align your spine in any sleeping position. With 4 layers of specialised memory foam, this mattress adapts to your unique shape and provides targeted pressure relief. Emma's own Airgocell® foam is inherently breathable and regulates your body temperature, so you can enjoy a cool, fresh sleep.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
AN
Anna
Belfast
Date of purchase: 04/06/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
It’s simply great - comfortable, not too soft not too hard, good for the back and overall
Value for money : Exceptional
PA
Paul
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Excellent mattress, firm and comfortable
JA
Jane
Cheshire
Date of purchase: 21/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Not had enough time to fully evaluate yet however, very comfy so far
IA
PE
Peter
Date of purchase: 07/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Very supporting and comfortable mattress. Selected after a lot of research and it ticked all of our boxes. Very supportive and comfortable and good value for money.
JO
joy
St Albans
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Good value memory foam mattress, wanted a lightweight comfortable mattress for 6 ft wide ottoman bed. Fits the bill, I added extra memory foam topper for my painful hips.
Date of purchase: 05/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Perfect, my partner had trouble feeling comfortable in bed before, with Emma mattress he is sleeping like a baby
GI
Gian
Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
After using this Mattress, I’m struggling with My neck, not a comfortable mattress
Value for money : Poor
Appearance/Style : Poor
Quality of Materials : Poor
Support : Poor
Comfort : Poor
Leigh
Mattress Online
Hi Gian I am sorry you are not finding your mattress comfortable - we appreciate the feedback. The mattress you have purchased does come with a 100-night Comfort Trial; if you are not finding it comfortable you would be more than welcome to exchange this for something more suitable. If you would like to make contact with our Customer Service team on 01709 780881 or customerservice@mattressonline.co.uk, we can discuss the options with you. Kind regards
RO
Roger
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Seems very comfortable so far.
AL
Alice
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
Emma Premium Mattress
Terrible experience sleeping on this mattress for 4 weeks. The memory foam was very soft and my body didn't feel supported. I couldnt adjust my sleeping position once I'd laid down. Materials felt art
Value for money : Substandard
Quality of Materials : Substandard
Support : Substandard
Comfort : Poor
Leigh
Mattress Online
Dear Alice Thank you for the feedback on your mattress. I can see from your logged records that you have since returned your mattress for a refund. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need any guidance on your next purchase. I'm sorry that this mattress was unsuitable for you. Kind regards
About Mattress Online
We're an award-winning, UK-leading retailer of mattresses and beds. We've been around since 2003 - so you could say we're a little bit obsessed with sleep! We care about your sleep - and we're on a mission to get you sleeping better.
Units 26-31 Aldwarke Lane Waddington, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65 3SH, United Kingdom

About Mattress Online