Product Image

Stylecraft Life DK - Teal (2416)

Stylecraft Life DK - Teal (2416) - Stylecraft Life DK is a versatile wool-blend knitting yarn that comes in big value 3.5oz balls. The huge array of beautiful shades ranges from solid colors to dappled shades, flecks and marls.. SKU: 2416.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
19 out of 39 reviews
Date of purchase: 18/06/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
Knits up nicely and washes well
Date of purchase: 29/05/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
Beautiful colors. Very happy.
PA
Patrícia Andrade
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
Great colors and has a nice feel. I have a bit of an issue with splitting the yarn if I am not careful. I just slow down a bit. Other than that it’s an excellent yarn.
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
The yarn is lovely. Soft and beautiful colors. It splits a little. I'm doing a mosaic crochet pattern and it's my first, so maybe it's my inexperience causing the splits.
GV
Gabriella Vecsei
Hungary
Date of purchase: 03/04/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
Nice ‘art’ style yarn. different thickness between colors, but easy to use.
SH
Sharron Hunt
Scunthorpe
Date of purchase: 01/04/2024
Stylecraft Life DK
Great yarn nice to crochet and great online store delivery is within a couple of days and packaged really well I highly recommend
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts