Lily's Florist Australia Reviews

Lily's Florist is an Australian based flower delivery service . Order flowers online for same day delivery to any location.

4.1

Sea Lake
4 hours ago
Date of purchase: 11/07/2024
What Gill said about Lily's Florist Australia:
The whole experience was very easy. It was simple to place the order and it was good to be able to see examples of the floral arrangements. The positive reviews also helped me with the decision to pla
JU
June
Campbelltown NSW
6 hours ago
Date of purchase: 12/07/2024
What June said about Lily's Florist Australia:
I found the Website easy to use. The flowers were delivered as per instructions. The flowers were for my sister’s birthday she thought they were lovely, she sent me a photo of them and I was very happ
RO
Ronda
Logan Village
7 hours ago
What Ronda said about Lily's Florist Australia:
It was easy to follow Professional clear and simple What I asked for was what was received Will recommend and tell everyone about how great you are
10 hours ago
Date of purchase: 15/07/2024
Easy to navigate, prompt reply to a question I had, beautiful arrangement, will use again.
MA
Marlene
Brisbane
11 hours ago
What Marlene said about Lily's Florist Australia:
My order was placed online from Queensland for a funeral in Victoria. Unfortunately, the flowers I chose were unavailable, so I do not know what flowers were used. I can only hope they were suitable.
16 hours ago
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
Date of purchase: 13/07/2024
It's good but the flowers and chocolates that were delivered did not look like good value for money.
DA
Dana
Murray Bridge
Date of purchase: 08/07/2024
What Dana said about Lily's Florist Australia:
Very happy with Lily’s Florist Australia, website was easy to use, our family received their flowers in a timely manner and loved them. Highly recommend.
EL
Elizabeth
Highfields Queensland
Date of purchase: 12/07/2024
What Elizabeth said about Lily's Florist Australia:
Very easy website to choose a beautiful bunch of flowers.
About Lily's Florist Australia
Lily's Florist is an Australian based delivery florist. Order flowers online for same day delivery to any location is Australia. Fresh flowers from just $28.
Kingscliff NSW, Kingscliff, 2487, Australia