Lifetime Planning Reviews

11 out of 17 reviews
They are very helpful and efficient. The treatment I got from the staff were all very friendly and professional.
Quick, professional and efficient service. Well explained information by friendly and polite staff.
Lifetime Planning
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I'm glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for using Lifetime Planning and I hope we can help you again in the future.
EF
Elizabeth Fleming
What Elizabeth Fleming said about Lifetime Planning:
Excellent!
GD
Gillian Dunlop
What Gillian Dunlop said about Lifetime Planning:
I couldn't recommend Lifetime Planning enough! Friendly staff who are always willing to help and answer any questions you have. Used them since I got my first mortgage in 2010
Lifetime Planning
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I'm glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for using Lifetime Planning for all these years.
JM
John & Fiona McGachie
What John & Fiona McGachie said about Lifetime Planning:
Excellent service as always from all at lifetime planning.
SH
Scott Harney
What Scott Harney said about Lifetime Planning:
5* service as always from the team. Special thanks to Dana and Lorna for getting the mortgage sorted
AC
Aleina Cetin
What Aleina Cetin said about Lifetime Planning:
Was recommended to lifetime planning by a colleague after trying and failing with a different broker. The service from start to finish was seamless. My advisor was extremely quick at finding me a mort
Lifetime Planning
Excellent service good advice kept informed of the mortgage process Nightly recommend
Lifetime Planning
First class service as always . Been using them now since 2011 and cant fault them. Polite friendly and always there to help.
Lifetime Planning
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and I'm glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for your loyalty over the years, and I hope we can help you again in the future.
AH
Asheley Collins & Stephen Hoolahan
What Asheley Collins & Stephen Hoolahan said about Lifetime Planning:
The service was fantastic from beginning to end. Lifetime have looked after our mortgage needs for over 9 years and we wouldn’t go anywhere else
About Lifetime Planning
As a Mortgage and Protection Broker we are able to get you the most suitable deal at a competitive rate through our choice of both broker only and high street deals. Moreover, through remaining up to date with the latest on Mortgages and Protection we are able to confidently advise you. From our offices in Glasgow, we offer mortgage advice throughout Scotland.
95 West Regent Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G2 2BA, United Kingdom