4.7

Warrington
3 hours ago
Date of purchase: 26/04/2024
What Anita said about Lifesure:
The team are amazing and my quote was half the price of what I was paying elsewhere.

MI
Michael
Harleston
4 hours ago
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
What Michael said about Lifesure:
Still waiting for my claim to be settled it's been over one year now, no one gives you answers they keep passing the the buck wouldn't recommend to my dog

5 hours ago
Date of purchase: 15/07/2024
Everything explained simply and was easy to set up.
5 hours ago

What Leslie said about Lifesure:
Good service but though it was a bit steep up £50 from last year

22 hours ago
Date of purchase: 12/07/2023
Only problem I had was receiving my insurance renewal this year. I had to ring 2 times and they rang me once before I got it. Each time staff were very helpful though.
22 hours ago
Date of purchase: 15/07/2024
We have been with Lifesure for many years. They provide competive prices and its easy to renew. Fortunately we haven't had to make a claim but when I have spoken to their staff they have been helpful.

About Lifesure
Lifesure is a specialist insurance broker that provides a range of leisure and everyday insurance policies covering: park homes, caravans, leisure homes, motorhomes, cars, and home insurance.
3 Fenice Court, Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon, Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8EW, United Kingdom

About Lifesure