Inspire Risk Management Reviews

We love to hear from our clients, both current and new.

Date of purchase: 16/07/2024
Great
Date of purchase: 03/07/2024
I like the fact Inspire look for different quotes from different companies. I’ve also found them helpful especially when I phone, and talk to a real person. I’ve used Inspire for many years therefor
AN
Andy
Exmouth
Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
What Andy said about Inspire Risk Management:
Prompt, professional and knowledgable. Understood our market and our requirements.
MI
Mike
hull
Date of purchase: 10/06/2024
What Mike said about Inspire Risk Management:
l received a friendly, efficient and rapid service. .thank you
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
Stuart Morley is very knowledgeable about the construction industry. He gave us good advice and a competitive quote
TE
Terry
Howden/Selby
Date of purchase: 25/05/2024
What Terry said about Inspire Risk Management:
Very professional, quick, Stuart even came back to me over a weekend. Left me feeling very confident that my company is well protected. Stuart was also knowledgable about the industry that I trade3
ST
Steven
Berkshire
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
Date of purchase: 30/05/2024
Contact made through renewal letter/ quote for van insurance and tradesman/professional insurance Discussed via email whether our requirements had changed before receiving quote. Unfortunately we fou
Date of purchase: 26/05/2024
Very professional, thorough and dealt with the process quickly Would highly recommend the agent Jonathan also thanks
EM
Emma
Mansfield
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
What Emma said about Inspire Risk Management:
Quick , simple and easy
About Inspire Risk Management
We go the extra mile for our clients and always strive to get you the cover you need at the right price. Our aim is to work in partnership with each of our clients to deliver a first class service utilising the expertise of our highly experienced team. We focus not only on premium levels but on the security and performance of each individual Insurer we work with.
3 Webster Court, Westbrook, Warrington, Cheshire, WA5 8WD, United Kingdom
Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Inspire Risk Management

About Inspire Risk Management