4.4

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 29/11/2023
Sea Salt & Wood Sage Diffuser
The fragrance is sophisticated and luxurious, and one of the best I've smelt. This is a relatively exclusive scent too, unlike scents such as lavender or citrus. I like the black thin reeds which se
Style : Excellent
Date of purchase: 11/09/2023
Sea Salt & Wood Sage Diffuser
The smell is sophisticated, sea salt and wood sage is quite a rare and unique scent combination. I had the candle and liked the scent so bought the diffuser.
Lucy
Inside Story
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your new purchase and hope this is perfect for you. Kind regards,
SW
Sally Weavers
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 17/03/2023
Fabulous scent. Lovely packaging
Style : Exceptional
Emily Edwards
Inside Story
Hello Sally, thank you very much for your 5* feedback. I am so happy to see that you love your new Diffuser. I hope it is just perfect for your home! We look forward to having you shop with us again soon. -Inside Story Customer Care.
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 25/02/2023
Really earthy gorgeous smell
Style : Exceptional
About Inside Story
Come with us and let us take you to a place. A place filled with colour, craft and creativity. From cushions to candles. From velvets to linens. Where things of beauty make you smile, where clever design surprises and inspires. This is the story of Inside Story. The place where your story starts.
55 Kimber Road, London, Greater London, SW18 4NX, United Kingdom