4.5

Pat Mac
Highlands of Scotland
Date of purchase: 15/06/2024
Chessington Plaited Bracelet
Looks good, easy slide for loosening/tightening. Been in water many times and doesn't feel uncomfortable wearing whilst wet. Happy with product.
Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
Date of purchase: 27/05/2024
Date of purchase: 24/05/2024
Date of purchase: 23/05/2024
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
Chessington Plaited Bracelet
Well made and easy to wear. Swum a number of times and retained its colour and strength. Good size, fits under clothes well as needed
HH
Heather HINDMARSH
Bicester
Date of purchase: 02/04/2024
Chessington Plaited Bracelet
I got this for me, and it's okay. Have to be careful over metals on my skin, but this is okay so far. No-one has commented yet, but it's next to my stainless steel watch, AND I KNOW it's there.
RS
Richard Salter
Aldershot
Date of purchase: 06/04/2024
Great little support keepsake
Date of purchase: 29/03/2024
Chessington Plaited Bracelet
I know its for charity but unfortunately It's falling apart after a couple of weeks
Katie
Help for Heroes Trading Limited
Hi, Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear you have received a faulty bracelet. I will contact your directly regarding this. Many thanks Katie Help for Heroes Shop
About Help for Heroes Trading Limited
Help for Heroes offers comprehensive support to those who have suffered life-changing injuries and illnesses while serving our country. This support is provided through grants direct to our Heroes and their families, grants to other charities and through four Help for Heroes Recovery Centres across the UK. Help for Heroes Trading Limited sell branded clothing, gifts and accessories via our online shop shop.helpforheroes.org.uk All profits generated by this trading arm are gifted to the charity to go towards the valuable work.
14 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Downton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, Charity Number 1120920, Wiltshire, SP5 3RB, United Kingdom

About Help for Heroes Trading Limited