IB
Itzel Bravo
1 year ago
Date of purchase: 26/11/2022
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
Limpia súper bien y deja suave y lisa la piel
AV
Antonia Velidou
2 years ago
Date of purchase: 06/02/2022
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
I have been using it for the past few days and I can already feel it's effect. I wish the packaging was more sturdy.
3 years ago
Date of purchase: 08/03/2021
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
Great product arrived very quickly
4 years ago
Date of purchase: 30/11/2019
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
I love this cleanser. Makes my face like new!
4 years ago
Date of purchase: 20/09/2019
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
A very good product for face
SK
Soula K.
Chicago
5 years ago
Date of purchase: 05/09/2018
AC-NORM ACTIVE CLEANSER
Amazing smell! My skin feels clean and fresh. It also removes my foundation. Whaaat!!
AA
ALBULAYHI \ RUH 614933 ABDULHAMID
Date of purchase: 19/06/2018
Never received the product
Konstantinos
FREZYDERM
6 years ago
Hello, thank you for your time for giving us your review. We have sent 4 emails to the email address that you gave us. Could you please check your emails? The sender is info@frezyderm.co.uk The first email was sent on 5th of July and the last one on last Friday 13/7. We are informing you for all necessary actions that you have to take. You are living in other country than the one that asked to send the package. We are trying to find a solution for you but have not received your feedback. Looking forward to receiving your feedback and finding a solution asap. Kind regards, Frezyderm team
Date of purchase: 03/10/2017
Really great product!!!!!!!!!!
About FREZYDERM
FREZYDERM is a Greek leading company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes innovative and pioneering dermatological products which conform to the strictest pharmaceutical standards and improve the quality of people's lives.
Menandrou 75, Athens, Athens Prefecture, 10437, Greece