EcoHydra Online Store

RR
Ruth Richardson
Date of purchase: 29/08/2023
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Been using since covid and continue to use every day and have one in car too. I love that all these products have no smell and do not aggravate my skin and do a great job in protecting me from germs
Date of purchase: 27/03/2023
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Ordering was relatively easy, although I had to make two attempts as my first attempt informed me it was ‘out of stock’..I had the same experience the first time I ordered, I have learnt to persevere.
MA
Marie ***
Date of purchase: 10/02/2023
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
All good best hand cleanser product
Date of purchase: 14/11/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Suffer with dry skin and product is brilliant doesn't dry hands out
Date of purchase: 27/10/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Perfect product for my OH, who needs alcohol free sanitiser. Has used it for several years including pre-covid.
CH
Christine
Nottingham
Date of purchase: 09/09/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
The only sanitiser I like and trust. Initially I had to abandon it in favour of alcohol ones as it wasn’t recommended for Corvid. These have spoilt my hands. I was delighted to discover, a few months
Date of purchase: 25/07/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Wouldn’t be without this product. The alcohol sanitiser leaves my skin feeling dry and sore but ecohydra has a moisturising effect.
KT
Katie Thompson
Date of purchase: 12/07/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
I love using these little bottles. They are so handy to have in the car and take out for the day
Date of purchase: 28/06/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
I bought this one for my mum because I love it so much. She's in and out the hospital at the moment so it's super useful for her
CP
Christine Peet
2 years ago
Date of purchase: 04/05/2022
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser (50ml)
Brilliant idea, it will fit into a small pocked or the mirror compartment of a handbag .
About EcoHydra Online Store
EcoHydra’s product range of hand sanitisers, hand wash, hand lotion and barrier cream that kills up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses with one application, and remains effective for over 4 hours.
Argyle House, Northside Suite 1B1, Joel Street, Northwood, Greater London, HA6 1NW, United Kingdom

About EcoHydra Online Store