Product Image

Abrams Sheep Culture Vulture Black

Sheep ornament recalling hand-painted folk art motifs from Vermont. Abrams Sheep Culture Vulture

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
Abrams Sheep
As depicted in your catalogue. Very happy with my purchase
MP
Mrs Sylvia Peffers
Bathgate WestLothian.
Date of purchase: 23/01/2024
Abrams Sheep
I've been looking out for this ornament for a long time. It's been used to help display furniture, as dressing in the catalogue pages. At last it's available to buy. Good size. Glad I waited.
Date of purchase: 05/08/2019
Abrams Sheep
Very attractive sheep! sharp colours.
Date of purchase: 31/07/2019
Abrams Sheep
Exactly as seen in the catalogue. Lovely!
Date of purchase: 05/07/2019
Abrams Sheep
Love my Abrams sheep but thought the sale price about right for the item which is smaller than I’d anticipated.
Date of purchase: 26/05/2019
Very cute - like the American folk style
Date of purchase: 08/02/2019
Abrams Sheep
I love the beehive and the little bees and the little pineapple ornaments.
ZF
Zoe Froggatt
Date of purchase: 04/03/2019
Abrams Sheep
Lovely product, very pleased.
Date of purchase: 26/02/2019
Abrams Sheep
Even better than in the picture. Amusing to look at, it makes me smile every time I see it, excellent purchase.
LF
Linda Faulks
Birmingham
Date of purchase: 13/01/2019
Abrams Sheep
Sheep great just as was in picture
About Culture Vulture
Our mission is to bring you inspiring ideas for your home and lifestyle made by the very best of artisans from across the globe. Working with many smaller manufacturers we seek out authentic products, flavours and fragrances, bringing home and sharing stories from near and far with a unique mix of home accents, furniture, clothes and gifts.
29-30 Monument Business Park, Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, OX44 7RW, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX44 7RW, United Kingdom

About Culture Vulture