Condell Ltd Reviews

MB
Mark Bennett
Date of purchase: 19/07/2023
What Mark Bennett said about Condell Ltd:
Always good value and good service. I missed a lintel and phoned the next day, the person that served me managed to get the extra lintel added to my delivery and saved me a second delivery charge. You

PS
Paul Stewart
Date of purchase: 13/08/2023
What Paul Stewart said about Condell Ltd:
Although they couldn’t manage to get the sheets of wood that I required, they did their dambdest to try and find a way, so it’s a 👍🏻 and a five stars from me! Totally recommended!

Date of purchase: 26/07/2023
They are very good staff and very quick delivery i like it i fully recommend

DC
David Cooper
Date of purchase: 21/07/2023
What David Cooper said about Condell Ltd:
Very poor, said they could get products, took a payment then rang up a week later to say they could not that buggered up my schedule and my contractors - but they were VERY sorry...
Madalina
Condell Ltd
Hi David. Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Some of our products are on extended lead times, therefore on this occasion, we were not able to fulfil the order on time. We understand the order has since been refunded. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Should you have further concerns, you may contact our Commercial Manager Conor Foley at cfoley@condell-ltd.com. Kind regards.

DW

CC
Charlie Cryer
Date of purchase: 16/07/2023
What Charlie Cryer said about Condell Ltd:
Easy, professional and friendly transaction and communication

FH
Fiona Herson
Date of purchase: 27/06/2023
What Fiona Herson said about Condell Ltd:
These guys offered the best prices for what we were after. Great customer service in letting us know when deliveries were going to be made - which is always appreciated!

Date of purchase: 28/06/2023
EXCELLENT from start to finish. Matt Launder provided the best customer service. From my initial phone call to see if a product was in stock, he was really helpful. He organised delivery to myself ( I

Date of purchase: 29/06/2023
Good praise. Faster delivery 👍

HW
Howard Wilcox
Date of purchase: 26/06/2023
What Howard Wilcox said about Condell Ltd:
Good service and range of materials. Delivery was prompt.

About Condell Ltd
Condell Ltd is a builder’s merchant and timber merchant based in Sutton, Surrey and offering a nationwide service for any project from the smallest DIY job to commercial developments.
9 Sandiford Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 9RN, United Kingdom