Estate agents for sales and lettings, based in the heart of Darlington and serving Teesside.

Castle Homes helped make the process of getting a new home easy. Thank you to Suzanne and Jamie.
Jamie did an awesome job in finding me a great tenant within a week. Top agency! Recommend!
Castle Homes
Many thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear Jaimie let your property so fast.
Craig at Castle Homes has been brilliant over the past 2 years in helping me source investment properties. He is a tireless font of knowledge for anything property related.
Castle Homes
Many thanks for the kind words.
JH
Jean Harrington
Maidstone, Kent
What Jean Harrington said about Castle Homes:
As a landlord who has been using the services of Castle Homes for the past 3 years, I would like to share my outstanding experience. Craig and Suzanne Welsh showed excellent professionalism and dedic
Castle Homes
Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and generous review Jean.
SS
Saurav Sharma
What Saurav Sharma said about Castle Homes:
Suzanne has been very helpful in guiding me through the lettings process. Professional pictures, service and communication at all times. Highly recommend!!
Castle Homes
Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review. I'm so pleased to hear that Suzanne has been able to help you.
Great service, fast response to any maintenance issues and good communication throughout the renting process, would definitely be looking to use again if I move on from my current property.
Castle Homes
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.
MA
Matthew
What Matthew said about Castle Homes:
We were moving to a different part of the UK and decided to rent our home. Craig, visited us at our home and immediately made us feel that we are in good hands. Both Craig and Suzanne are warm and h
Castle Homes
Many thanks for taking the time to write this review, Matthew. It's always a pleasure to work with you and Sandy.
CR
Craig
What Craig said about Castle Homes:
Suzanne and her team have been nothing less than amazing in letting and managing my portfolio over the past 3 years. I sadly had a tenant stop paying rent at the beginning of the year. Because I’d tak
Castle Homes
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review.
About Castle Homes
At Castle Homes we pride ourselves in providing all our clients with the best personal service. Whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or a tenant we work hard to help you achieve your goal in the property market. Whether that is finding your next home or finding the perfect tenant or purchaser for your property, let us help you.
1 Lingfield Close,, Darlington, Durham, DL1 1YG, United Kingdom