Garden Gear Online Reviews

SB
s Brown
Date of purchase: 13/01/2022
What s Brown said about Garden Gear Online:
prompt delivery and useful garden bag
2 years ago
Thank you so much for the 5 stars, and I hope you continue to shop with us! Kind Regards Debbie
Date of purchase: 08/03/2022
Did exactly as promised so what's not to like?
2 years ago
Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I'm glad you are pleased with your order and hope you will shop with us again! Kind Regards Debbie
PF
Pamela Faulkner
Date of purchase: 29/01/2022
What Pamela Faulkner said about Garden Gear Online:
Excellent. Delivery was earlier than expected and all good except item could have been wrapped for protection in the box
2 years ago
Thank you for the 5 stars! I hope the product wasn't damaged? Kind Regards Debbie
GL
Graham Lacey
Date of purchase: 08/03/2022
What Graham Lacey said about Garden Gear Online:
Easy to order met delivery date instructions easy and simple to follow overall 1st class
2 years ago
Thank you so much for the 5 stars! I'm happy that you are pleased with your order, and hope you will continue to shop with is! Kind Regards Debbie
MH
Martin Hobson
Date of purchase: 27/11/2021
What Martin Hobson said about Garden Gear Online:
Quality of the product very poor, I have had other bark screening made of better quality materials and made better not with bits and pieces. The thickness of the product is pertheticly thin and won't
2 years ago
I am so sorry to hear this! I have sent you an email and am hoping this has now been resolved for you! Kind Regards Debbie
Date of purchase: 26/11/2021
Excellent service
2 years ago
Thank you so much for the 5 stars! We are proud of our cust9omer services! Kind Regards Debbie
RT
Raymond Ternent
Andover
Date of purchase: 26/01/2022
What Raymond Ternent said about Garden Gear Online:
Just what I needed
2 years ago
Thank you so much for the 5 stars - I'm glad you are pleased with your order! Kind Regards Debbie
Date of purchase: 17/02/2022
Quick and efficient service
Thank you so much! We are proud of our customer service! Kind Regards Debbie
About Garden Gear Online
Garden Gear offers everything you need for the garden. Whether we help to reduce the strain of heavy and laborious work or to inspire your inner creativity we will be sure to have a product that will fit your needs. With busy lifestyles taking over it has never been more important to our well-being than to get out into the fresh air and enjoy our outside spaces. And whether these are balconies and courtyards or sprawling lawns you can still put your own personalised stamp on these spaces and make them into an oasis of calm.
Poplar Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP8 3BU, United Kingdom