Product Image

Private Grand Canal & Minor Canals Cruise Ship Excursion

Private Grand Canal Venice shore excursions by boat directly from cruise ship to tour Venice Grand Canal and any many back canals with the possibility of going via the cannaregio district to visit the fascinating Jewish ghetto

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Displaying 1 review
4 years ago
Date of purchase: 02/07/2020
Private Grand Canal & Minor Canals Cruise Ship Excursion
Again - It never happened and they didn't reimburse us. They claimed force majeure. The only vendor who did so. When we come back to Venice we will use another vendor.
Aleksandra
3 years ago
Dear Client , I’m very sorry for the late reply . I do not know what happened with your booking , as certainly we did try to offer credit vouchers for future travelling . Most companies were utilizing this method that has been approved by Italian government to help tourism industry overcome these difficult times . Most clients accepted our offer as we were giving some benefits and allowing using the credit vouchers for many years to come . Viceversa , to clients not accepting the credit voucher , we were giving the refund . Therefore I’m very sorry for this unpleasant situation and I would happy to offer you a complimentary tour when you come to Venice . Let’s hope we can all be back to a normal life soon and I wish you all the best to you and your family . Best Regards , Monica
About Avventure bellissime srl
Avventure Bellissime (Beautiful Adventures) is an Anglo-Italian fully-licensed and bonded tour operator that has been operating tours for incoming individuals and groups to Italy since 1999.
via Barbana 6, Venice Mestre, Veneto, 30173, Italy