LoveCrafts Bewertung

Bewertet
Außergewöhnlich

LoveCrafts, a global community for makers

Produkt

Barbara Finney
Rugby
5 hours ago
Das sagte Barbara Finney über LoveCrafts:
Not satisfied with customer service
Brianna
LoveCrafts
18 minutes ago
Hello, Thanks for providing us with your feedback. I'm very sorry you were disappointed with our customer service in this instance. We are confident the yarn you ordered is suitable for your project. As mentioned in our last email correspondence, this can be confirmed by performing the wraps per inch test. If the yarn does not meet the correct wraps per inch, please do send me an email at info@lovecrafts.com so that we may investigate this further. Best wishes, Brianna and the LoveCrafts Team

7 hours ago
Kaufdatum: 17/06/2024
This is my favorite site thus far. I have issues with logging in through my phone which prevents me from ordering every day. So, it works out great. The site is easy to use and pretty see - Thank y
Alle lesen

10 hours ago

11 hours ago
Kaufdatum: 25/06/2024
easy to order, good selection and quick delivery

PC
Penny Croft
Madrid, Spain
12 hours ago
Das sagte Penny Croft über LoveCrafts:
Quick, excellent and efficient!

13 hours ago
Kaufdatum: 26/06/2024
Service from LoveCrafts is always excellent. I am kept up to date by email regarding my orders.

MD
Majella Dooner
Dublin
13 hours ago
Das sagte Majella Dooner über LoveCrafts:
Lovecrafts is a brilliant service

15 hours ago
Kaufdatum: 26/06/2024
excellent service, knitting pattern available to download immediately
Kaufdatum: 28/05/2024
TO
Tina Osborne
Crediton
1 day ago
Kaufdatum: 24/06/2024
Das sagte Tina Osborne über LoveCrafts:
Always great service, despatched and ready for delivery on time. I always spend enough for free delivery (good excuse to spend more) I’ve been a customer for years and love the huge choice of wool.

Über LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
Alle lesen
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

Unsere unabhängige Auszeichnung würdigt die besten Marken im Kundenservice. Die Gewinner werden auf der Grundlage der von ihren Kunden erhaltenen Bewertungen ermittelt.

Warum kann man Feefo-Bewertungen vertrauen?

Über LoveCrafts