PortraitPro Review

Consumer ratings of PortraitPro

Feedback for www.portraitprofessional.com/ has been compiled from 1732 Customer Reviews

• May-10-2015
  • PortraitPro is the world's best-selling and best-reviewed portrait retouching software. Easy to use, but capable of the highest-quality touch up, PortraitPro can improve a photo in minutes. Reduce blemishes and wrinkles, sculpt the face and much more, just by moving sliders.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.portraitprofessional.com/
Mar-21-2018

Upgrade to PortraitPro Studio Max

I know this is an old feedback form from 2015 but I am trying to get help from your company and it is HORRID. I have emailed through your site but have no indication that you have my emails. I have had this software since 2014 and have upgraded a few times but want to upgrade from 12 to 17 Portrait Pro and I received no download. So I am giving you a POOR rating. You need BETTER CUSTOMER service. Actually you NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE. As you have NONE.