MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 8855 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Perfect Bound Books

Everything looks great

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great service! Great product! I am very happy and would recommend to anyone looking for quality printing.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Helpful customer service. Teresa was very patient with my mother explaining how the printing process works & the terminology that went over her head after I placed the order.

The quality of the booklet was better than expected & I will recommend & use this service again for my churches events as well as any other of my customers print jobs that I have to outsource.

Color Copies

Loved the copy service. Very crisp, bright print - super fast service!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The instructions of the template were unclear. I used the psd but after the digital proff it seemed that they ignored what the psd I provided. Maybe have in the future clearer instructions

Color Copies

Ordering online was very easy. And when I had a question, the gentleman that I spoke to was very kind and helpful. The company kept me up to date on status of my order at every step. And copies arrived neatly and timely. Thank you for quality service and product.

Color Copies

Fliers arrived beautifully and on time! Many thanks!

Color Copies

My organization had worked with MGX Copy in the past. This time I personally ordered my newsletters. It was very easy and my customer service representative answered my questions via email in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend your business to others. Thank you so much, Robb Hill

Color Copies

Gracias por su excelente trabajo, muy buena atención al cliente, excelente precio, excelente calidad de impresion . . .

• Black & White Copies
  • Mini Posters

I have never had any issues working with MGXCopy, and I have ordered multiple times. Great price and great results!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

AWESOME JOB!!! Thank you again!!!!!

Color Copies

Theresa was very helpful and I appreciate the quick service

Perfect Bound Books

I'm very pleased with the quality, service and turnaround time on this job.

Great turnaround service!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great... my booklets turned out Amazing.. and I plan to use the company again !!

Postcards

Silvia was wonderful to deal with. But I think orders over 1000.00 should get a box of chocolates instead of a hard copy!

Amazing as always!!!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

good product!! our 2 marketing booklets look very professionally done.
there was some delay with emailing and needing to confirm by a deadline, which is hard when i only get to my emails at night at home, but we got the booklets and are very happy!

Color Copies

Oh my goodness! I got my order yesterday and they were so well done I seriously almost cried! Thank you so much. I can’t wait to place my next order.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Excellent, effective and fast service. Thanks Theresa for your excellent service!

Business Cards

Very pleased with service and final product.

12-Oct-2018
Extremely responsive.

Business Cards

Great job, as always!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The service is really great. Hoping that I will be able to publish more of my booklets with MGXCopy.

Oct-11

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

In all my days (32years) in the Graphic Design, printing business have I seen Quality turnaround times and quality work from one company such as MGXCopy!
Thank you for being such a Great Company in such an industry that is saturated with
non-commitment to excellent work and customer service. I recommend you to all my colleagues across the globe.

Oct-11

Spiral Bound Booklets

To whom it may concern,

I recently placed an order with your company for about 100 copies of my 60th high school reunion booklet. My experience with MGX Copy was less than optimal. I would like to detail my complaints in hopes that you will make appropriate changes to your process to insure a higher quality of service and more transparency of cost.

1. Estimated cost of booklet: I used your online calculator to determine the cost of printing the booklet and was pleased to see that the price was about $750 (not including Taxes and Shipping) for color copies. However, the cost did not indicate how many days you needed prior to delivery to assure that price. The days needed was a critical part of the equation and should have been included as part of your estimate to fairly reflect your price.
2. First Proof. I provided a PDF of my master copy on 8.5 x 11 and wanted the printed copy to be 5.5 x 8.5. In anticipation of this non-proportional reduction in size, I made my side margins twice the size of my margins at the top and bottom. My proof came back on a Friday and I had to accept or reject the proof by Monday morning. The proof was a disaster…..the images, almost all faces, were distorted…elongated. I was shocked that “distortion of image” was your preferred approach over extra margin space….which I would have approved. I called immediately only to find out my contact had left for the day. I was given someone else and had about six separate exchanges with this person who told me repeatedly that I needed to reformat all 120 pages to 5.5 x 8.5… and that the proportions couldn’t be locked in. I was incredulous and kept pushing him to find out why I couldn’t just elect to have larger margins. I finally decided to push my margins in on the sides even more and resubmitted that as my next original, stressing that I didn’t mind if the margins were not ideal, but I wanted the proportions on the photos to remain constant. Honestly, I felt I was set up to reject the proof so the time frame would necessitate a higher cost.
3. Second Proof. My next proof was accepted, only to find out that my price was going to double if I wanted it on the day as originally scheduled (from initial estimate of $750 to about $1500)…..substantially less, but still $122 more if delivery was a day later. Prior to this my $750 had already gone up to a little over $1000 (shipping + taxes + ?)
4. Black and white vs color: One third of my pages were black and white and I tried to get a discount because of that…..not a chance. Also tried to get a coupon for first orders, but evidently it was not available for booklets.
Although I was pleased with the end product, I was not pleased with the end price and the procedure that resulted in the dramatic increase. I hope you will include on your website the time frame that you require to insure the price derived by using your online calculator. I’ll also gladly accept a partial refund or discount coupon for our next reunion booklet….as long as the expiration date is 10 years away.

Sincerely,

I am sorry to hear that your experience was frustrating. We value providing our customers with a transparent experience, which is why your price is automatically updated on the cart page to reflect any rush and shipping fees, and why we inform you early on that making any revisions to your order will affect your delivery date. As for resizing your design, we do expect orders to be placed with a print-ready file. If you do need specific changes made to a file before printing, you can make this request in the Special Instructions box while ordering so that we have all the information up-front. Thank you for providing this feedback, as we are always working to improve our procedures and anticipate all scenarios.

Respectfully,