MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 8289 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Mini Posters

Robert and Natalie were superb! Quick, easy process. Will recommend to all needing similar products produced. Love you guys! <3

Jul-13

Color Copies

Well pleased with the copies I received. I will be coming back.

Jul-13

it is what I asked for - thank you

Perfect Bound Books

Hello

The Quality of printing and book binding job were excellent.
Also, I got a number of helpful pre-check advises.
Thank you.

Tong-Nyong Lee

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Other than some of the photo pages being a little dark, I am very pleased project quality.

Flyers

We have ordered from MGX multiple times now, and have been satisfied each time. Timely delivery as promised, and free shipping was nice.

Color Copies

Easy ordering and good quality products

Color Copies

I have been very pleased with your service. I am in the process of moving over to your facility as the preferred company for all future printing. I have a few special need and would communicate with you on that once it is ready. With all good intentions, I hope that increase business would give me discount priviledges. I anticipate doing about $15,000 to $20,000 worth of business a year, sometimes more. So far, I appreciate everything I got so far, which has been prompt, good quality, and ontime delivery. Thank you all for the support.
Sincerely
Anthony Enweze (410) 370-5151

Color Copies

Very pleased with the quality, price, and quick turn around time.

Color Copies

very fast. it came out perfectly. thanks.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Thank you! Theresa was super helpful and patient with us. She deserves a customer service medal. The final printing looks great.

Color Copies

mgx is the best printing company ive ever used. my prints always look great! i love the care thats shown to both the product and the customer. they go to great lengths to make sure im happy with the print before its made and makes sure to protect the finished work from shippers who might throw the boxes around by double boxing and padding everything. i really feel valued and its always a great price. thank you mgx!!

Color Copies

The copies are great quality and arrived quickly. Excellent customer service. Thank you

Wire-O Booklets

Extremely efficient. Communication is excellent. Printed material of highest quality.

Color Copies

good services! I am a return customer.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Received shipment of printed catalogs date promised. High quality printing. Super competitive pricing. Very happy with the outcome. Already planning to send my next print job to MGX.

Black & White Copies

This was my third order of the same product. The first it came in with an on it error and was fixed right away. Thank you

Fast service.
Accurate and great quality.

Spiral Bound Booklets

fast and excellent service and great product

Color Copies

Excellent service, communication and printing. I would use this company again.

Color Copies

I constantly deal with online vendors. I have to say, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Everyone was patient and professional when explaining the process to me. I was just 10 minutes within the deadline of overnight delivery when my files were accepted. Within a few hours, I received confirmation from UPS that my package would be delivered the next day. Everything went incredibly well from start to finish. Technology is a beautiful thing when everything works properly. From Connecticut to California, business was conducted the way it's supposed to be; fast, friendly and professionally ! I will DEFINITELY be using them again.

Spiral Bound Booklets

You cannot imagine how happy I am with your service and printing. The book we ordered came out beyond our expectation. I have been doing this for many years and i finally found my printing company
M Baig
Very Satisfied Customer

Brochures

As always!

Mini Posters

Splendid prints of posters.

Mini Posters

Outstanding prints for an outstanding cost!!! And my order arrived a day early!