Jewellery Maker Reviews

Consumer ratings of Jewellery Maker

Feedback for www.jewellerymaker.com has been compiled from 1743 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Jewellery Maker is the only UK channel devoted to people who make their own jewellery, whether for personal use, gifts or for resale.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.jewellerymaker.com
Nov-03

0.40cts Ethiopian Emerald Brilliant Cut Oval 6x4mm.

Service is excellent as always, very knowledgeable and kind people,very good packaging and timely shipping.

Oct-25-2018

925 Sterling Silver Bezel Connectors Approx 21x11mm Inc. 11cts Mexican Turquoise Faceted Oval Approx 14x10mm (3pcs)

• Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver Feather Weight Head Pins Approx 40mm, Ball Approx 1mm. (Approx 100pcs).
  • Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver Earring Posts & Butterfly Backs 15x4mm (10pairs)

I always get great service

Oct-24-2018

20cts Rainbow Moonstone Multi Shape Cabochons Assortment.

• Round Sand Bag 5"
  • Swarovski Baroque Bead 5058 Jet 14mm 3pk

As always!

Sep-13-2018

Glorious Garnet; 630cts Garnet Smooth Rounds 10mm, 8mm & 6mm with 40m Wire

• 65cts Neon Apatite Tumbles Approx from 7x5 to 9x6mm, 38cm strand
  • Under £10 DVD Bundle! Inc; Mixed Media Macrame, Russian Leaf Floral Cuff & Wire Dolphin

If you need to return items, make copies of all the paper work, because things get lost.

Aug-27-2018

Braiding With Wire DVD (PAL)

Because there was a major increase in shipping costs to the US, I only plan to make purchases during discounted shipping days.
This weekend, one of those events occurred. It was supposed to last through Monday.

Here, I can make changes to an order, until 9PM. I placed an order at 7PM, and the shipping discount disappeared. What happened to the 9PM cut-off? I cancelled the order. This doesn’t seem quite right.

For anyone in the US, if you are using USPS Priority Mail for returns, make sure you keep copies of everything, you’re sending to JM. I didn’t do that, and I just noticed, that JM has no record of several returns. I learned a lesson!

Aug-19-2018

15X10 Small Box

• Champagne Freshwater Cultured Pearl Nuggets Approx 5x7mm, 38cm Strand
  • 25cts Druzy Quartz Rectangle Shape Electroplated Connector Approx 46x12mm

Jewellery Maker picks their employees the way the pick their gemstones, they only take the best of the best. I can see why the company has grown and I'm thankful that I can buy from such a trustworthy business.

Aug-19-2018

Dyed Blue Freshwater Cultured Potato Pearls Approx 8x9mm, 38cm Strand

• Artistic Wire, 16 Gauge (1.3 mm), Silver Plated Tarnish Resistant Silver, 10 ft (3.1 m) Length
  • Lavender Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Beads Approx 4-5mm, Approx 18cm Strand

As always, my order arrived in perfect condition, a credit to the JM shipping department.

White Freshwater Cultured Potato Pearls Approx 5x6mm, 38cm Strand

• My Heart Collection 925 Sterling Silver heart charms Approx 8mm 10pk
  • Rose Pink Shell Pearl Near Rounds Approx 4mm, 38cm Strand

Jewelly Maker is a superior jewelry making store. I feel fortunate to be able to shop and learn, and, I appreciate that JM broadcasts their show over the Internet and sells to U.S. customers. I would never have tried jewelry making if it hadn't been for Zena (a presenter) moving from Gemporia to Jewellery Maker. I watched a few shows and was hooked.

Aug-18-2018

Multi-Colour Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Beads Approx 5-6mm, Approx 18cm Strand

• Sterling Silver 25 Panza Curb Chain 18"
  • 12cts Multicolour Fancy Jasper Oval Cabochon Approx 25x18mm

My favorite place to shop. I live in Arizona which is 8 hours behind UK time, so I stay up until midnight to watch the morning show. The presenters start the show with such enthusiasm that it's hard to turn off my computer. Your loyal customers continue to shop because you offer more than fabulous merchandise and prices, you also make us feel like family. I hope to visit someday and meet all of you in person and take in a few classes from your delightful guest designers.

Aug-18-2018

85cts Green Amethyst Graduated Faceted Rounds Approx 7 to 10mm, 22cm Strand.

• Beadalon 4m Half Round Brass Wire Approx 0.72mm
  • Triple Thread! Inc; 3x 50m Gold Coloured Beading Thread 0.38mm

I would rate JM as one the best jewelry making suppliers. JM offers gems, beads, findings and especially pearls of exceptional quality. I have not found a U.S. jewelry supply company offering pearls and gemstones that can compete with what JM offers. There are a few specialized suppliers that only sell loose pearls of all types, sizes and prices, many are in China. I am hesitant to purchase, I feel that JM can purchase pearls in volume and negotiate a better quality and price than I could. Living in Arizona, the time difference is currently 8 hours, to UK time. When the morning show is starting, I am in my pajamas. Sometimes I have to stay up, and shop when I should be asleep. The presenters always smiling, laughing and sharing stories, they are a delight to watch and so are the guest designers.

White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Potato Beads Approx 8-9mm

• 925 Sterling Silver Bolt Ring Clasp - 6mm (10pcs/pk)
  • Red/Teal Porcelain Ceramic Oval Beads Approx 13x9mm (15pcs/pack)

Superior quality pearls, gemstones and findings. I have purchased from several very large jewelry supply companies in the U.S. and often feel overwhelmed by their volume of offerings. JM merchandise buyers purchase a small selection of quality items (the best of the best), and the guest designers demonstrate how to use each item in designs, which is most helpful. I always feel special and appreciated as a customer, the presenters make an effort to say our names and encourage us to interact through messaging. I love to hear their stories about family and life, I feel a connection and more like a friend than just a customer.

Bronze Shell Pearls Plain Rounds Approx 8mm, 38cm Strand

• Gold Plated Brass Faceted Beads - 4mm (100pcs/pk)
  • Gold Coloured Brass Toggle Clasp T-bar - 23mm & Ring 11mm

JM is definitely my choice for purchasing findings, gems and pearls. Your prices and quality of merchandise exceed what is offered in the U.S. I have complete confidence that my orders will arrive well packaged and that I will be delighted with the merchandise.

Jul-30-2018

925 Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured Peacock Pearl Chain, Potato Pearl Approx 6-7mm, 1 Metre Length Chain

• 140cts Zebra Serpentine Multi Shape Cabochons Assortment.
  • 21cts Rose Quartz Carved Rose 20x20mm.

Always so nice

Jul-30-2018

My CZ Heart Pendant 925 Sterling Silver 20mm 3pk

• 230cts Pyrite Top Drilled Drops Approx 12x8mm
  • 60cts Pink Opal Double Side Drilled Faceted Oval Approx 19x14 to 23x15mm, (5pcs).

As Above

Wubbers Square Mandrel Pliers Medium

• Wubbers Classic Medium Flat Nose Pliers, 5mm
  • Wubbers Classic Round Nose Pliers

So nice
pls let me know when u got 8-10 mil FACETEF drops
they sell out before i even know about them call or text me i live in USA California and miss out cust#109248

Moldavite Madness Inc BRAND NEW 9.5cts Moldavite Graduated Faceted Drops

• 0.25cts Moldavite Brilliant Cut Oval 6x4mm.
  • 0.80cts Moldavite Cushion Cabochon 7x5mm.

On aug 7 order, i got June magazine instead of July please send july’s Thanks denise jimenez 1092488

Jul-27-2018

25cts Pietersite Multi Shape Cabochons Assortment. (2pcs)

• Fab Fluorite; 180cts Multi Colour Fluorite Cabochons Assortment & 30m Champagne Gold Wire
  • Oxidised Silver Plated Alloy Leaves - 30x20mm (10pcs/pk)

Always so nice

Jul-22-2018

240cts Labradorite Graduated Faceted Elongated Drops Approx 9 to 20mm, 14cm Strand.

• Antique Silver Plated Brass Connectors Approx 35x20mm 6pk
  • Golden Brass Hammered Circle Blank Approx 23mm 10pk

Always so courteous

Jul-19-2018

44cts Green Onyx Step Cut Octagons 18x13mm (2pcs) and 20x15mm (1pc).

• Gold Plated Sterling Silver Shepherd Hooks with Loop - 17mm (10pcs/pk)

Always satisfied.

Jun-30-2018

Green With Envy Jewellery Collection Inc BRAND NEW Mint Kyanite & Chrome Diopside

• Macramé - Mixed Media Macramé DVD (PAL)
  • Starry Night Inc BRAND NEW 245cts Star Jasper Multi Size Oval Cabochons & Wire

As Above

Jun-28-2018

Crocodile Rock; 95cts Aventurine Rounds & Teardrop Cabochons, 32cts Shaded Emerald & Wire

• 350cts Black Agate Faceted Rounds Approx 11mm, 36cm Strand.
  • 85cts Black Spinel Graduated Faceted Buttons Approx 6 to 7mm, 32cm Strand.

Would be nice if shipping wasn't so high. Now, need to purchase enough items, to make it worthwhile.

Jun-25-2018

Baby Jewel Loom by Julianna Avelar

• 16cts Eudialyte Multi Size Cushion Shape Cabochon Approx 23x18mm.

Always satisfied.

Jun-09-2018

BRAND NEW 1M Baltic Amber Multicolour Plain Rounds 5mm & Stardust Saucers

• Baltic Cognac Amber Drop Cabochon Approx 12x18mm
  • Round Magnetic Clasps 10mm Collection Inc x16 pcs

Shopping with Jewellery Maker is such a treat. They offer a great variety of gemstones and findings for fabulous prices.

Jun-07-2018

80cts Black Agate Faceted Rounds Approx 6mm 38cm

• 290cts Turquoise Drums Approx 14x10mm (RE) 38cm
  • Baltic Amber Drop Cabochon Approx 10x26mm

Not happy with increased shipping cost.
Will think twice, before ordering.

Jun-06-2018

118cts Blue Fluorite Graduated Plain Pears Approx 8x6 to 13x9mm, 15cm Strands.

• Matrix Collection; Rose Gold Plated Copper Macrame Kit (16pcs)
  • 75cts Green Onyx Graduated Irregular Plain Drops Approx From 5x4 to 8x5mm, 36cm Strand.

The quality of these gemstones is way beyond what i expected