Hays Travel Ltd Reviews

Consumer ratings of Hays Travel Ltd

Feedback for www.haystravel.co.uk has been compiled from 113467 Customer Reviews

• 02/11/2012
  • Hays Travel is the UK's largest independent travel agent, specialising in providing good value, quality holidays, alongside excellent customer service.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.haystravel.co.uk

Italy

As usual, the Hays Travel consultant my friend and I spoke with, and through whom we booked our holiday, gave us excellent service. She was patient, went out of her way to ensure that we booked the holiday we wanted; was friendly, shared her own experiences of the area we wanted to go to, and explained everything clearly. I wouldn't use any other Travel Agency.

Spain

Very helpful advisor took out time to find all information and good deal on holiday.

17-Jul-2018
Very helpful advisor found out information needed about holiday and did a good deal on holiday

Spain

My last minute holiday was booked for me by Lauren at your Killingworth branch. It was evidently her first day.
She was very helpful and friendly, a good asset to your team.

Cyprus

Wonderful staff very friendly x

Greece

We always receive top class service at Hays Travel from each and every member of staff for ALL the years that we have dealt with your company - thank you once again

Spain

Jamie gets u the best deal he can for whatever budget u have he's a fantastic young man very helpful will defo use him again very happy customer ��

Spain

Lovely helpful staff ! Would defiantly recommend this travel agents.

Spain

excellent customer service in Wrexham kayla was her name she is assistant manager

MSC Seaview Spain France Italy Malta

Efficient and friendly. Thanks

Azura Portugal and Spain

Service was excellent in every way thank you joan leggett

Turkey

Girls in Fulwell branch always very friendly and fantastic customer service xi

Maldives

very helpful and very pleased booked on a sunday with no treable

Spain

Very helpful and informative. Helped us find the holiday we wanted.

Spain

Emma was absolutely amazing! From our initial contact, she was really helpful and friendly as well as hugely patient whilst we waited for my new passport to arrive! Emma has arranged absolutely everything for us from our hotels and flights to our hotel at Gatwick to holiday insurance and recommending a taxi service from Portsmouth to the airport. Being able to contact Emma outside office hours has also made booking our holiday easier for us and a lot less stressful as my husband is always busy as he runs his own business. Next year, I have no doubt we will be contacting Emma as she understands exactly what we are looking for in a holiday which just makes it so, so easy to arrange! Thanks Emma!

Premiere Classe Calais Centre - Gare Calais

Very pleased with service Louise was particularly helpful.

Mexico

Nicola was excellent and told us all we need to know

Portugal

excellent customer service from Emily and Danielle. thankyou

Spain

Always happy with the service

France

Pleasure to speak with

Cyprus

always get a friendly and good service

Spain

Staff good time to listen to me did not pressure me but instead made good suggestions and I went in to pay for one holiday already booked and then booked another two Great for me Great for Hays Merle Wheatley

Spain

Booked once again with Kevin Richardson and again service was excellent! No problems whatsoever and everything sorted very quickly. Thanks very much.

Greece

The service was very good thankyou

Greece

It's the reason that we book all of our holidays with Hays

The Netherlands

Nichola was fantastic at helping me book my holiday and really did go the extra mile. Thank you!