Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 97102 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

5.22ct Padparadscha Quartz Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Love Gemporia!
Product: Beautiful earrings! I love them. The color is amazing.

14ct Tanzanite Sterling Silver Slider Graduated Bead Bracelet

Service rating : I love watching.
Product: Nice sized stones. pretty bracelet will be at home with casual or dressy attire.

Size 7 Boulder Opal & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring

• Boulder Opal 10K Gold Earrings
  • Size 8 Boulder Opal & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring

Service rating : Always get great deals on Gemporia.
Product: shows mostly green color. do not see any other colors but the green is very vivid.

Egyptian Turquoise Earrings in Sterling Silver 6.83cts

• 33ct Egyptian Turquoise Sterling Silver Graduated Bead Bracelet

Service rating : always a pleasure
Product: nice stones but the placement of the post makes them hang off my ears.

Mosaic Opal Sterling Silver Bracelet

• 11.82ct Ruby-Zoisite Sterling Silver Aryonna Pendant
  • 1.15ct Sakota Emerald Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Very nice
Product: Out of this world most beautiful bracelet

4.88ct Blue Zircon Sterling Silver Bracelet

• 10ct Sar-i-Sang Lapis Lazuli Sterling Silver Aryonna Earrings

Service rating : SUPER Company. My favorite
Product: Better than excellent. So pretty and delicate, great gemstone. I don’t want to take it off

Size 8 1/20ct Diamond Black Ceramic 10K Gold Ring

• Size 10 1/20ct Diamond White Ceramic 10K Gold Ring

Service rating : Excellent.
Product: Very nice. Stylish.

Size 7 1/4ct Diamond 10K Gold Ring

Service rating : best company ever
Product: I like it for the money but the diamonds arent so sparkley

Size 6 1/4ct Diamond 10K Gold Ring

• Gemstone Passport and Tag Set - Brown with Tigers Eye ATGW 10cts
  • Gemology by Gemporia Magazine - Issue 8 - Summer 2018 – Web

Service rating : it's easy to shop online
Product: dainty pretty ring. got two in order to stack them

14ct Black Onyx Sterling Silver Aryonna Earrings

Service rating : always great
Product: ? not sure but I think may have one earing that is tarnished?

Size 7 Tangerine Garnet & Diamond 18K Gold Lorique Ring MTGW 6.09cts

Service rating : Everyday I look forward to seeing what Gemporia has to offer. And it is such fun to bid and haggle.
Product: This is finally the Tangerine Garnet that I love! It is so difficult to know if one likes a particular piece, until one gets it home. As soon as opened the box, I knew this was the one. It is the color I like...deep burnt orange with a red hue. The setting is outstanding. The ring looks like it cost a fortune. So glad that I found it.

Size 7 Sakaraha Pink Sapphire & Diamond 18K Gold Tomas Rae Ring MTGW 1.16cts

Service rating : Gemporia keeps delivering the best of everything.
Product: Wow a thousand times! Anything I say about this ring may sound like a cliché, but this is one of the best pieces of my entire collection. Everything about it is perfection. I am lucky enough to have several Padparadscha Sapphires, but this is more beautiful than any of them that I have paid as much as 5 times more. The color is unbelievable! Bright, deep, intense, vivid hot pink! Almost looks like a pink mystic because it is unreal how it looks. And the setting is perfect...really showing off the stone. I hit the lotto on this one!

38.05ct Angelite Sterling Silver Slider Bracelet

Service rating : Always friendly and helpful
Product: Very pretty

3/4ct Diamond 10K Gold Earrings

• 10K Gold Earrings

Service rating : You are a trend setter business, thank you.
Product: Such a pretty pair of earring and so classy too

Size R to S 1.89ct Ratanakiri Blue & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : Great site but it is difficult to search for specific items in the search bar.
Product: Very well made. The zircon has amazing color and sparkle!! The diamonds do as well. I love the design and the nice thickness of the band. Love this piece!!!

Size 7 Green Tanzanite & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring ATGW 0.93cts

Service rating : Best on the planet.
Product: The setting is exceptional. The band is substantial and I love the scroll work on the shoulders. The stone looks a little like bi-color Tanzanite only very noticeably green. A nice additional for anyone wanting to grab a rare Green Tanzanite.

Size 7 Ambilobe Sphene & Diamond 14K Gold Tomas Rae Ring ATGW 2.77cts

Service rating : I feel as though I am part of the Gemporia family.
Product: Great setting. Band has good thickness. Stone is nice big size over 2.5 carats. Every sphene I have received has its own distinctive characteristics. This one is a very light green color. To get the full effect of the dispersion, one must admire in the sunlight!

AA Tanzanite & Diamond 1K0 Gold Earrings ATGW 1.78cts

Service rating : Shipment was here very promptly.
Product: These earrings were so much prettier in person than on the screen.

Montreux Swiss Movement Leather Watch 38mm with Black Onyx ATGW 5.5 CTS

• 18" 9K Gold Mini Spiga Chain 1.76g
  • 16" 9K Gold Tempo Mini Flat Rambo Chain 0.71g

Service rating : Some minor changes would definitely make it better but it’s not bad!
Product: Gorgeous watch! I got it for my husband and wish I had gotten one for me too! It’s sleek and can be dressed up or down. I highly recommend it!

South Sea Cultured Pearl & Black Spinel Sterling Silver Graduated Bead Necklace

• Ombre Birthstone Range - June Pearl Candle, Vanilla Musk Fragrance with Pearl
  • 16" 9K Gold Mini Flat Rambo Chain 0.71g

Service rating : Still having trouble with adding items to cart. It always adds 2-3 automatically which has caused me to have to call to edit my order on a number of occasions. It would also be great if we could edit our orders online instead of calling in to do it.
Product: Bought this to wear to a wedding along with a pearl bracelet and the day of the wedding, I’m all dressed and ask my husband to put this necklace on me. There’s a small metal piece that was sticking out and poking me. When I told my husband, he immediately took the necklace off me and looked at it. Apparently it’s about to fall apart from the clasp not being properly attached. Hard to explain but this is definitely going back. Along with the pearl slider bracelet I purchased that is missing a metal bead so had I worn that it would have fallen off and been lost before the end of the night. So disappointing.

8.43ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : I have purchased some very nice pieces from Gemporia, and some that were so-so. The hosts are so enthusiastic that I sometimes get carried away! Good for them! However, when I take time to think about my choices they turn out very well.
Product: They are very nice and I love them!

Size P to Q Bengal Iolite & White Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 2.11cts

• Size P to Q Batalha Topaz & Diamond 9K Gold Ring ATGW 3.88cts

Service rating : The customer service representatives that I’ve spoken with have been very nice, well-versed and professional. Way to go Gemporia, this is why I’m a returning customer, many years now.
Product: I’ve wanted a 3-4 carat emerald cut sapphire since I was engaged in 1979. Actually the jeweler laughed when I requested this special ring. When I spotted this beautiful Bengal Iolite I was in love. Sadly I know I’ll never get what I want but I thought this ring was close enough but the color is too dark and I should’ve stood my ground and bought the plain solitaire, the diamonds on shoulders I feel take away from my ideal ring.
Gemporia will be the ones to satisfy my desire, sooner or later.

1/2ct Diamond 10K Gold Pendant

Service rating : Great company. Always good quality.
Product: Love this pendant. It's beautiful. Very well made. Not disappointed at all!!

1ct Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Luv the split pay, it's the only way I can do it
Product: Design makes it well worth the while.

Sterling Silver Plain Twisted Creole Earring

• Size 9 Moroccan Amethyst & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.17cts

Service rating : Haven't received items yet. Customer service is very nice.
Product: Haven't received yet.