Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 144611 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Always easy to order online with feel unique with food offers and savings

Rate our service

For my first time order, I have to say Feel Unique we’re quick, very precise and have a wide range of products that appeal. I’m impressed!

Rate our service

Your website is easy to use and my order was delivered very promptly

Good price and delivery

Rate our service

Good products and swift delivery.

Rate our service

Items were delivered very quickly

Rate our service

Use them often always happy with the service

Rate our service

Great service, great prices for all your beauty goods. All my favourites are stocked. Love the offers and promotions, and you earn rewards for buying what you would buy anyway. Brilliant!

Rate our service

very good and fast as proised

Rate our service

I have never had any negative experiences with Feelunique and my orders always arrive promptly and we’ll packaged. Thank you Feelunique

Rate our service

Item arrived quickly and much cheaper than other sites.

Rate our service

I love this website because they stock all my favourite brands, so I can benefit from free delivery, orders are always delivered promptly and packaged well - good prices too!

Great service thanks

Rate our service

Ordered lots of stuff for my holiday .All arrived except this order from Feel unique.It notified me it was in stock and dispatched.It did not arrive for five days and i was obliged to go on holiday without it.Very annoying as it was suncream.

Hi,

We're so sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived!
The delivery method selected at check out was Standard Untracked Delivery, which is estimated at a 2-5 working day delivery time frame.
If you require faster delivery for your future orders, I would strongly recommend opting for a faster, tracked option at check out next time.
We've sent you an email with a solution. We look forward to your response.

Rate our service

Easy to order wide choice of products in stock. Delivered promptly and packaged well. Would order again and would recommend.

Very impressive around

Rate our service

Good products, great speedy dispatch

Rate our service

As good as ever... I have used this company many times and they always impress. Keep up the good work

Rate our service

My order never arrived what a rip off company

Hi,

We're so sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived!
We've sent you an email with a solution. We look forward to your response.

Rate our service

Great range of cosmetics and great prices. Swift delivery and really nicely packaged

Rate our service

East to use site and goods arrived spot on time

Rate our service

From the ordering of the item to receiving the item everything went smoothly. Thank you so much. I love the items ordered

Rate our service

i love buying from this website, everything is great

Rate our service

delivery was slow -otherwise products arrived well packed and in good condition

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
We're so sorry to hear that your parcel took longer than anticipated to arrive.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

����